Sign in to follow this  
ActiveSky

Failures in the 777

btw i love your sig. Pretty funny!

haha - thanks.  It's really only there to add a little levity to my otherwise blunt posts, though I know some people think I believe it's a "Get Out of Jail Free Card" to be mean to people...

Kyle Rodgers

@scandinavian13

Sorry that I can not so well speak and understand English. I use a translation program. This is not as easy for me to understand everything. This takes a little longer, until I have understood everything in the 777.

But I think if the instructions were all in German would you not understand much.

But I think if the instructions were all in German would you not understand much.

...es ist doch im Gegenteil, aber ich verstehe Ihre Bedeutung.

Kyle actually would.

haha - I probably speak it like a 10 year old kid, but I can understand it up through the collegiate level.

Almost minored in it, but if I had actually gotten into the class I needed to finish that up, I wouldn't be alive today (sorry to get dark, but it's definitely on my mind around this time of year - this guy would've been my prof - the article refers to it as "elementary," but it was intermediate, and I would've been taking it just for the credit hours as I'd run out of other offerings to take at higher levels).

Sorry...tangent over...now...back to your regularly scheduled programming...

Kyle Rodgers

Loving the dislikes on my "Intro Manual" post.

Grow up.  Get in charge of your own learning.  Stop being lazy.  Someone made the effort to explain all of that already, so there's no sense (and it's terrible selfish, honestly) to force someone to regurgitate it just for you because you're too lazy to learn on your own.

Nobody's forcing anyone to do anything there bud. Somebody chose to reply out of their own free will with the instructions on how to do this, likely because they would be hoping for the same type help if they to needed assistance.

Welcome to reality. People are naturally going to reach out for help like this. If this annoys you so much when people ask these questions then maybe you should avoid these forums because these types of questions aren't going away anytime soon.

I bet when you went through school you never ever,not even once, had to reach out to anybody for help with something that you couldn't understand when you read it in a text book.

Adrian Brown

Welcome to reality. People are naturally going to reach out for help like this. If this annoys you so much when people ask these questions then maybe you should avoid these forums because these types of questions aren't going away anytime soon.

Says the one being patronizing...

(see above "bud")

I bet when you went through school you never ever,not even once, had to reach out to anybody for help with something that you couldn't understand when you read it in a text book.

I reached out all the time, but I (usually) read the book first.  Huge difference.

1. Reading first: I need help understanding something.
  2. Not reading first: I want you to do the work of reading stuff for me.

Either way, at least I've been adding value.  The last couple of days all you've been doing is taking shots at me.  Very productive and helpful to the masses.

Regardless, it seems I was a little off the mark in regards to the OP, but as I stated before, my post was aimed at those who downvoted my simple "intro manual" post, which did not (and still doesn't) include the OP.

Kyle Rodgers

Says the one being patronizing...

(see above "bud")

I reached out all the time, but I (usually) read the book first.  Huge difference.

1. Reading first: I need help understanding something.
  2. Not reading first: I want you to do the work of reading stuff for me.

Either way, at least I've been adding value.  The last couple of days all you've been doing is taking shots at me.  Very productive and helpful to the masses.

Regardless, it seems I was a little off the mark in regards to the OP, but as I stated before, my post was aimed at those who downvoted my simple "intro manual" post, which did not (and still doesn't) include the OP.

Judging by the feedback I've been getting from the masses I'd say they're finding it helpful.

All I'm doing is trying to help. Sorry if I was being patronizing.

Adrian Brown