Sign in to follow this  
Guest PDX Bailey

Separate Screen Shots Forums for GA and The Heavies?

Guest PDX Bailey

Just wanted to get a reaction to suggesting a separate Screen Shots Forum for smaller GA aircraft versus the larger Commercial Jet Airliners. Personally, I tend to browse for the GA variety and would find it helpful to have them in their separate forum. Likewise, you Heavy metal fans might not have to waste your time sorting thru the GA aircraft?

I like looking at whatever somone has offered. I dont see a need to sgregate.

Guest Edam

The subject title should be sufficient, rather than a whole new forum.And if they turn out to be something other than your particular preference, and if they are good shots, wouldn't you enjoy them anyway?

Guest deKoven

>The subject title should be sufficient, rather than a whole>new forum.>>And if they turn out to be something other than your>particular preference, and if they are good shots, wouldn't>you enjoy them anyway?Actually, I'm with Bailey on this subject. All too many times those pics using "heavies" are just too uninteresting to me! YMMV, fully understood. But I'd like to see that split; perhaps more people would post GA flights and scenery situations. If my screenshot system would work I'd be posting right now; however, it causes a full system crash every time I press the PrtScn button. I'm currently flying around two very interesting (to me) areas; flying the GAAR 2005 and flying around Misty Fjords. Both are very nice sceneries, at least at times. Australia can be kinda flat in places. :D

Guest danowat

I don't think its a good idea to split the forum, sometimes a post will contain a various selection of shots that could transend the GA/airline border, and also there are many shots that would be hard to pigeon-hole.Also there comes the problem of where to draw the line between airliner and GA.Dan.

What would be the purpose? You can be a mostly GA flyer like me who still like to hear what is going on with the heavies. Also I am not a fan in creating 1 zillion subforums. AVSIM forums is really cluttered with these as it

I like looking at both even though I mostly fly single engine GA nowadays due to lack of time for long hauls. Should stay together in my view.eric

rexesssig.jpg AND ftx_supporter_avsim.jpg

Guest PDX Bailey

Well it was just an idea I thought I would run up the flagpole. Looks like there aren't many buyers and I respect your opinions. Yes I do enjoy all of the shots, but since I have had an old computer with a 56K connection, I have to wait between 2 and 3 minutes to get a tread downloaded and many times the subject titles just don't really describe the photo contents. Within a week, my opinion on this may change because I am getting a new top of the line computer with broadband connections.Thanks for your comments.