Sign in to follow this  
scandinavian13

300ER Beta Preview - AAL Livery Request

If possible, could you show us Singapore Airlines and Cathay Pacific? No worries if unable to.

What about the costumer options on the KLM? Will these match with the real one?

As mentioned in lots of posts (and many by Kyle I guess. :ph34r:  Hey Kyle; beat you to it!), if a PMDG supplied livery does not mention "(Fictional)", you get the correct configuration options for that aircraft model/customer combination.

Bert Laverman

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Not entirely. The "fictional" banner only applies to airlines that don't have the particular model in real life, but are added in the operations center (Think Singapore with a -200LR for example.).

If correct functions and features are depicted, a little notepad with a pencil is shown next to the livery in the Operations center.

For example: Air Canada does have -200LRs, but PMDG is not sure about the configurations. Hence: No fictional banner, but not a notepad either.

Fictional airlines can also have the notepad: British Airways does not operate the -200LR, butthey do operate other 777 variants, so the notepad shows that their configuration is valid for at least oneother 777 (-200ER, -300ER,...) in BA's fleet.

Emirates does have the -200LR, and does have the correct options: No Fictional banner, but it does have the little notepad.

Cathay Pacific Oneworld, CPA Asia's World City, ANA Star Alliance, Japan Airlines Oneworld, Qatar Oneworld, Singapore Airlines Star Alliance all should be produced as well. I am sure I forgot something but this is what I can think of at the moment.

I love PMDG and PMDG love my money  :Big Grin:

Good job guys

:LMAO: I also think so, but I like to give money to PMDG for the awesome products :good:

10518912_4301358590199_640191095_n.jpg?o10488897_4270322054305_376137418_n.jpg?o10490165_4270322094306_1742565394_n.jpg?10423510_4270322134307_2065088615_n.jpg?

in the 777-300 series have light in the under wings,maybe this light for cameras in the night taxi,Whether this light is in your new pmdg 777-300er?..

in the 777-300 series have light in the under wings,maybe this light for cameras in the night taxi,Whether this light is in your new pmdg 777-300er?..

According to Jason from PMDG, the ground manoeuvring camera system lighting is simulated:

Yes it is simulated.

You can read more about those lights in this thread.

According to Jason from PMDG, the ground manoeuvring camera system lighting is simulated:

You can read more about those lights in this thread.

I just want to know course, what is that in use or not in 777-300er them, if there are no, no problem, important this plane is highly perfect cleavage, and i am ready to buy it..

I just want to know course, what is that in use or not in 777-300er them, if there are no, no problem, important this plane is highly perfect cleavage, and i am ready to buy it..
Why do you keep asking the same question on all the different threads? You have got your answer multiple times. YES it is simulated.

Why do you keep asking the same question on all the different threads? You have got your answer multiple times. YES it is simulated.

mr 77west,im really Sorry if my post is annoying you, I am a new member, and I just found out if this topic was already discussed, and thanks you've explained if there was light at the 777-300ER, sorry if I made it uncomfortable,..