Sign in to follow this  
king1706

X-plane 11

Good Day 

I need some help or direction. I just bought X-plane 11 after all the praise I am always using prepar3d V4 .

My Issues are : 

My all Saitek equipments doesn't work although I downloaded all the plugins per advise over the forum but they are still completely  black no light although they work great with prepar3d. I was able to get my 6 FIP to work but not my three equipment from Saitek ( Radio, Multipannel and switch panel ) Also I am not getting the sound on my speakers but they are working with prepar3d . Any help to start to enjoy the x-plane 11 is highly appreciated 

Thank You 

Amr 

If you're running Win 10 you will need a small application called Saitek USB Fix. It basically disables the power management of the USB devices. If you drop me a pm with your email I can send it too you.

I just did a fresh install of Win 10 Pro and needed to run this then reboot. Make sure you have the Saitek panels plugin installed in X-Plane 11

Richard

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

21 hours ago, Richdem said:

If you're running Win 10 you will need a small application called Saitek USB Fix.

But he said that it all works in P3D so it's obviously not a USB problem.

i7-6700k | Asus Maximus VIII Hero | 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X Plus | Samsung Evo 500GB & 1TB | WD Blue 2 x 1TB | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | AOC 2560x1440 monitor | Win 10 Pro 64-bit

1 hour ago, vortex681 said:

But he said that it all works in P3D so it's obviously not a USB problem.

Just trying too help,

That's what I had to do. He may have been running SPAD with P3d

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

Thanks all for helping yes I was running SPAD.next with prepar3d good thoughts Richdem . Where is the file I need to download and can change its name to :  SaitekUSBFix.zip