Sign in to follow this  
wingmaster37

Where did the add-on liveries goto

Ok, so I leave for a little bit and when I come back, it is like what the hell???????? My computer crashed and I managed to get a new one but when I goto het the liveries I had it is like they are all gone. I know life happens and that companies grow....got it...but I have been a customer with you guys for a minute and all I want to do is get my stuff when I need it. Not only can I NOT get anything for my planes, but I hate FSX and have been flying FS9 since it came out. I know I sound like I am whining, but I really enjoy the products you have and DO NOT want to go to another vendor because you guys are as real as I can get it. So with that being said, all I am asking for is to please bring back the FS9 liveries and seriously start developing some FS9 planes like the triple 7 and some of the other planes you have on your fleet. Go guys, done venting, you are the tip of the spear when it comes to third party add-on's and I do not want to divorce you guys. Thank you for hearing me out.

Regards,

Benny

• Like 1

I agree 100% with your post. I have just re-installed fs9 on my computer & carn't get any of the PMDG liveries for 737 600/700 & 800/900.:bengong: It feels like you are been forced to go to FSX or P3D & I find fs9 so much smoother & easy to use. If anyone knows a link to them please post it to me:biggrin: