I am looking everywhere for the old SAITEK driver for the Saitek panels (not the FIP, already have SAIFLIGHTSIMX). I am not a fan of the Logitech drivers or SPAD. In particular, looking for the SAIPANELS.exe. Would anybody know where to get or maybe have the “old driver” laying around somewhere? Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated! I am running FSX with WIN7 64bit. Thanks

Edited by sfcweeks

Got a file titled 'Saitek_Pro_Flight_Panels_00000003_32_Software_pfw.exe', from 2015, but I was Win 7 32-bit at the time and that's what these drivers are.

Ernest Pergrem

5 hours ago, sfcweeks said:

I am looking everywhere for the old SAITEK driver for the Saitek panels (not the FIP, already have SAIFLIGHTSIMX). I am not a fan of the Logitech drivers or SPAD. In particular, looking for the SAIPANELS.exe. Would anybody know where to get or maybe have the “old driver” laying around somewhere? Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated! I am running FSX with WIN7 64bit. Thanks

The latest drivers should be at the following link - https://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Thank you guys for the very timely response! Jim Young, the Saitek link that you sent doesn’t do anything. There are no downloads there, (unless I am not doing something right). Already have the Configuration Guide that I use religiously. The problem that I am having with the Logitech driver is not major (everything on radio,multi,and switch panels work) however when I raise or lower flaps via the multi-panel, 1 click and they move to either full up or full down instead of 1position at a time? I just never had any problems with the old Saitek SAIPANELS.exe driver.

airernie, TYVM, for your reply! I am not a computer guru. Would the 32-bit driver install to program files, instead of program files x86, or would it not even install at all on a 64-bit system? If I might try it, would you be willing to e-mail it to sfcweeks@yahoo.com? Can’t figure out why mult-panel flaps lever moves flaps either all up or all down with 1-click?

46 minutes ago, sfcweeks said:

There are no downloads there, (unless I am not doing something right).

Well, of course not.  You should see a Saitek tab.  Click on that and then click on Support>Downloads.  You will see all the ProFlight panels that have drivers.

https://www.saitek.com/uk/down/drivers.php

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

5 hours ago, sfcweeks said:

airernie, TYVM, for your reply! I am not a computer guru. Would the 32-bit driver install to program files, instead of program files x86, or would it not even install at all on a 64-bit system? If I might try it, would you be willing to e-mail it to sfcweeks@yahoo.com? Can’t figure out why mult-panel flaps lever moves flaps either all up or all down with 1-click?

They will install, but being 32-bit will end up in Program Files (x86), which really doesn't mean anything.  Also, FSX is a 32-bit application, so likely very compatible.

BTW, you might not want to post your email address on a public forum.  Much safer to PM someone.

Ernest Pergrem

airernie, TYVM for taking the time to actually read and understand what I was asking for. As soon as I installed the OLD SAITEK driver and SAIPANELS.exe ran with FSX everything worked perfectly! If I can ever do anything for you please don’t hesitate to ask! I have tons of FSX files and software. Would be happy to share with you. Again, thanks!

3 hours ago, sfcweeks said:

Nevermind Jim Young that’s Logitech, I said earlier that I wasn’t looking for Logitech Drivers

Glad you got you issue fixed but the link I provided was to Saitek.  I could find no Logitech drivers at the link I provided.

Submit News to AVSIM