Sign in to follow this  
SN737

[Resolved] database empty after rescan with v1.20.0

Hi Simbol, today I opened the app and it triggered for an update to v1.2.0, since the update it asked me to rescan the database and I don't have any ai model to configure anymore. it doesn't recognize any model. Need some help please. I use AI Manager by the way. Thank you

Edited by SergioN

Sergio Naiberg

2 minutes ago, SergioN said:

Hi Simbol, today I opened the app and it triggered for an update to v1.2.0, since the update it asked me to rescan the database and I don't have any ai model to configure anymore. it doesn't recognize any model. Need some help please. I use AI Manager by the way. Thank you

Can you confirm AIGM is marked as active under P3D V4 and V5?

It is the only reason why it would go awol..

S.

Also be sure you are selecting the right simulator at the top, the detected models will be filtered accordingly with the drop down.

If you pick V4 it will show models for V4. If you pick V5 it will show the AI models installed for V5.

S.

Wow, again you amaze me man!, not only you reply in an instant but it is with the solution. That was it, sorry for requesting your services for this on a Sunday. You will get us all spoiled with such a support!!!

Thanks a lot buddy and great week

Edited by SergioN
  • Upvote 1

Sergio Naiberg