Sign in to follow this  
suncoastflyer

Vienna! First Airport!

Looking good.

[Edit]
After closer examination I have to say my favourite part is definitely the PBR materials, in particular the apron surfaces. It just looks right.

microsoft-flight-simulator-gaya-simulati

microsoft-flight-simulator-gaya-simulati

Edited by suncoastflyer
  • Like 15
  • Upvote 1

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

Thanks, that would be great and land in my basket. However, how can they (or whoever) publish watermarked images...???

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

5 minutes ago, pmb said:

Thanks, that would be great and land in my basket. However, how can they (or whoever) publish watermarked images...???

Kind regards, Michael

I think PMDG did the same. Anyways.. my hometown airport. This really is off to a great start :-)

• Upvote 1

I think the way it may be operating (just guessing) is that the developers have had part of their NDAs lifted so essentially anyone in the team can use their screenshots for news updates.

• Upvote 1

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

30 minutes ago, virtuali said:

That's not the "First" airport, of course. It's just a developer that is ignoring his NDA...

Ignoring his NDA ? Do you see watermarks ? Its obvious they got approval from Asobo/Microsoft to share these images, hence no watermarks. Gaya Simulations is not some random clown who thought it'd be funny to casually break the nda and post images on Facebook.

• Like 7

Baber

My Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/HDOnlive

I doubt he is ignoring it. Just like PMDG, some devs might be having permission by MSFS team. 

Looks good. Hope this time jetways can move without 3rd party payware addons.

Edited by aleex
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, virtuali said:

That's not the "First" airport, of course. It's just a developer that is ignoring his NDA...

I assume you have proof to back up your claim?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pmb said:

Kind regards, Michael

PMDG did the same with the pictures of its Jet-in-progress

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

LOL my main hub! Take my money! 😄

Looks very realistic also - to be expected with the new engine.

Side note: FlyTampa is also working on a Vienna scenery.

Good to see the addon eco-system start rolling so early.

Edited by tweekz
  • Like 2

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

This forum sometimes 🤦🏼‍♂️ Kids arguing about NDA’s. Get a grip, just enjoy the pictures for what they are. If anyone has broken anything, so what. It’s not for us to deal with. It’s like the avsim gestapo sometimes in here. 

• Like 14
  • Upvote 11

44 minutes ago, Baber20 said:

Do you see watermarks ?

Don't you? In the 2 pictures in the OP?

• Like 1

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitor: 32” ASUS PG32UCDM 240hz 4K | Additional Hardware: HP Reverb G2, TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

3 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

$49.95 AUD for the XP/P3D scenery. How much for FS2020?

$49.95 for one airport, too expensive IMHO.... I'd buy it for $19.95.

https://orbxdirect.com/partner/gaya-simulations

I don't think I will spend on scenery tbh. I think there is enough in default to keep me happy. I will spend on aircraft though.

If it is going to be around the $50 mark I would imagine its worthwhile for those who are going to fly out of Vienna a lot. With a whole world to explore I would not get my moneys worth and I am not sure many others would either.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, MatthewS said:

$49.95 AUD for the XP/P3D scenery. How much for FS2020?

$49.95 for one airport, too expensive IMHO.... I'd buy it for $19.95.

https://orbxdirect.com/partner/gaya-simulations

Some developers might be in a world of hurt if Microsoft enters the airport market and drives the prices down to that $20

On the other hand, what they lose in up-front price they might regain in sales volume, sooooo.........

Edited by HiFlyer
  • Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5