Sign in to follow this  
VBHB

Multiplayer has been great. Group flights.

Me and a mate have been flying all day in the SR22 doing different VFR areas in Queensland Australia.  Loving this sim even more!

Post up some group flight pictures!

https://imgur.com/a/jFtYAwe

• Like 2

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

Is wake turbulence modeled?

FSX | DCS | X-Plane 11 | MSFS 2020 | IL2:BoX

Favorite aircraft currently: MSFS Savage Cub

I got my friend in group then tried to fly in same area but could not see each other, anyone know how this happened?

Can you talk to each other without the need for TeamSpeak or similar?

5950X, RTX3090, 32GB@3600, Samsung Evo NVME 1TB, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswinds, Reverb G2.

1 hour ago, Bilbosmeggins said:

Can you talk to each other without the need for TeamSpeak or similar?

No VoIP is included in the game so you have to use an external app of some sort. TS or Discord for instance.

6 minutes ago, Bottle said:

No VoIP is included in the game so you have to use an external app of some sort. TS or Discord for instance.

What about the xBox Game Bar Voice Chat? I have not tried Multiplayer with anyone yet but if I turn my mic on inside the xBox Game Bar it shows it recording my voice inputs. As long as you add a friend through that, that should work yeah?

Is it done yet? When will it be released? Will it be freeware or payware? How much will it cost? Any updates on the progress? Will it work for Xbox? Can I be a beta tester? How's the performance in VR?

1 minute ago, PWJT8D said:

What about the xBox Game Bar Voice Chat?

I’ve never used it but it sounds eminently appropriate. I’ll investigate tomorrow.

47 minutes ago, Bottle said:

I’ve never used it but it sounds eminently appropriate. I’ll investigate tomorrow.

Excellent. I’ll stay tuned.  I don’t have a mic at present so can’t test myself.

5950X, RTX3090, 32GB@3600, Samsung Evo NVME 1TB, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswinds, Reverb G2.

5 hours ago, ksr8810 said:

I got my friend in group then tried to fly in same area but could not see each other, anyone know how this happened?

As mentioned, need to be on the same server, selected by clicking your profile picture at the top of the screen. 

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Was there ant any mention about a shared sky's type feature like in fsx? As in having a co pilot?

Edited by PDillon86

Really hope shared cockpit will come! Would love to fly with a friend in this type of mode.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Im only having issues with multiplayer, not to mention a huge disappointment with the lack of shared cockpit and voice. Although we forced the same server and joined groups I only appear as “offline” to my friend (yet he sees me). When it works its brief, with either him, me or both disappearing frequently. Sad that it was released in this state.