Sign in to follow this  
wan2fly99

A320 crashing system

Im trying to do startup on A320 from scratch.  Starting hitting battery power, then APU. 

All of sudden im booted out of MSFS2020.  It keeps telling me hit CTL-E for engine start

Anybody have this problem

I get this now when flying anything

play say for about 3 to 4 mins All of a sudden get booted out to desktop

I do not get any screens on desktop or anything

Check what other mods you have installed.  Maybe a mega-pack of A320 liveries? Start by removing absolutely every add-on from your Community folder (liveries, mods, sceneries, everything) and check if the problem is still present. 

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

what he said...

get rid of megapack liveries if you have them. all of them then try i, i did and I am having a blast with a320, still some quirks with AP, but I can actually finsih a flight without instruments and everything going OFF and yes just before i removed the mega pack i was having CTD too.

Downloaded nothing of that sort.  I know there was a Microsoft update

I think I was reading somewhere  that could cause it.

Flying the big jets will wait for the third party PMDG and aerosft to come out

I updated windows  too but there are no issues here. Just tried all jets and no crashes.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1IsWSgt4bs4KJaYkSzzDE31342wUKaORb/view?usp=sharing

Gaming Laptop:
MSI GS75 Stealth 5.6GHz Intel Core i9 - 10th gen 16 core CPU  -  32 GB DDR4 SDRAM  - 1TB SSD - RTX 2080 Super - 1920x1080 - 3 fans and cooling pipes.