Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

1 minute ago, ca_metal said:

When a open testing is more willing to happen?

as soon as we have a stable setup and more stuff that can be installed. As long as we need to fix/update models a full reinstall is often required and that is not something I want to have in a public beta (would end in to much open support requests....).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

12 minutes ago, Kaiii3 said:

as soon as we have a stable setup and more stuff that can be installed. As long as we need to fix/update models a full reinstall is often required and that is not something I want to have in a public beta (would end in to much open support requests....).

Do you guys have a discord to follow the development? I went out of loop.

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

Kai - Great news indeed!

David Webster

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3600Mhz | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti @ 3440X1440 | Crucial 2TB M.2 | Win11

Sounds really great, and the airlines avoiding certain airspace is the icing on the cake.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, Kaiii3 said:

not fully AIM or OCI related but close: https://www.alpha-india.net/2021/07/15/aigtc-aigfp-dev-update/

You guys are masters of the "blue balls" I guess... now all we have to do is wait until the end of the year! 😂

• Like 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

This addon is a must have to bringing the airports to life again. I am anxiously waiting for this game changing addon! Keep up the great work and thanks for communicating and letting us know about the project! 🙂 Glad to see it's alive and progressing well!

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Hey Guys,

tomorrow marks the release of the next Sim Update and based on the outcome of it I will revise the current roadmap. As you know we are currently in the first small private alpha test of AIM and OCI for MSFS as well as some other tools. The first weeks provided as a good feedback on the current progress of our development and some converted models.

The next step will be to add more alpha testers to our team to test AIM on different systems and slowly start stress-testing the internal AI system of MSFS with different User-Settings in different locations as well. There will be no specific date on when I will add the new testers, it might happen from time to time over the next weeks, so the rush of initial support requests is still manageable.
From now on MSFS Testers can submit an application to join AIGTech MSFS-Testteam, just follow the steps here: https://www.alpha-india.net/forums/index.php?topic=36489.0

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kaiii3 said:

Hey Guys,
tomorrow marks the release of the next Sim Update and based on the outcome of it I will revise the current roadmap. As you know we are currently in the first small private alpha test of AIM and OCI for MSFS 

This is great and in the past very pleased with quality of your aircraft my only concern is the load times of the sim - probably unavoidable but load times drive me crazy even on my fast pc

Edited by Richard Sennett

Rich Sennett

Just now, Richard Sennett said:

This is great and in the past very pleased with quality of your aircraft my only concern is the load times of the sim - probably unavoidable but load times drive me crazy even on my fast pc

will give you an update on that tomorrow, so far it is looking great and with the upcomming performance patch it might get better

• Like 2

Just now, Kaiii3 said:

will give you an update on that tomorrow, so far it is looking great and with the upcomming performance patch it might get better

Great news my Friend as your work has always been of the highest quality thru the years 

Rich Sennett

Update

As promised an update to our development roadmap after SU5 (and now even HF1). As many of you have already seen the SU5 update throw some stones in our way of getting AI working without issues in the Sim. TBH the last few days were very hard for me, since I spend almost all of my sparetime investigating any possible cause for these CTDs caused by AI and I had 0 time to actual prepar any stuff for the next AIM milestone (extended closed ALPHA).

But there have been some unexpected positive sideeffects for AIM as well: During testing the CTD-Issues I was able to identify at least 2 bug fixes in MSFS that never made it to the change-log (ot i just have missed them), regarding AI traffic, allowing me to revert back some workarounds that actual have an positive effect on the current CTD situation as well 🙂

I was very happy to see lots of users signing up to become an Alpha-Tester for AI Manager in MSFS, I had a quick look over them and as soon as the situation with MSFS is getting more stable in the next days, I will send out the first invites.

As of today I am about 95% sure to have identified all possbile CTDs regarding AI Traffic in the current MSFS version, next step is to implement workarounds/prevention-systems in our tools so the testing-phase can continue without CTD issues.

After the annoucement by Aerosoft that they had to put their AI Addon on hold because of SU5 some users have asekd me if we have the same problems and are putting our development of hold: I have no clue how AS is developing their stuff, but from my point of view there is currently no reason to stop any development of AI product, yes there are "hickups" but with some time and experiance they are solvable.

Btw: here the list of stuff Asobo seems to have fixed without changelog (or i have missed it xD)

- Parkign Codes at airports are working again (tested at KDCA)

- MDLX Models do not need require a unique MDL file per fltsim (there is some minor bug left here)

• Like 13

This is the best news I've heard since SU5. I am looking forward to this very much and wish this project the best of luck in bringing the airports and skies back to life in MSFS. It has been so dead at the airports ever since release.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU