Sign in to follow this  
SierraDelta

AIG AI Manager OCI for MSFS – Development Announcement

11 minutes ago, MaVe64 said:

Anyway.... in short, think what we could have achieved for the community by now, if there weren't egocentric morons....

I wonder if everything is that simple and AIG is that slow, why did none of those other dev groups you mentioned already came out with a wonderful AI package for MSFS then? And why it was obviously so important for them to team up with AIG and failing to do so resulted in "killing" them? Could it be that "some" ressources from AIG were so essential then? Just asking...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

20 minutes ago, AnkH said:

I wonder if everything is that simple and AIG is that slow, why did none of those other dev groups you mentioned already came out with a wonderful AI package for MSFS then? And why it was obviously so important for them to team up with AIG and failing to do so resulted in "killing" them? Could it be that "some" ressources from AIG were so essential then? Just asking...

FSLTL had everything ready half a year ago, AIG didn't want it to be published, because they wanted to be the one to come out with something. They claimed the rights. FSLTL wanted to team up, but they didn't. They claimed to have the rights of some model makers, that don't even exist anymore, FSLTL were not able anymore to contact these authors. They have forbidden us to use these. They want to be the big name and not share credits with anyone.

My opinion is that Asobo shouldn't do any business with these people.

Anyway, I have a great AI package on my PC.

Edited by MaVe64

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

Just now, MaVe64 said:

I am a dev from FSLTL. We had everything ready half a year ago, AIG didn't want us to publish it, because they wanted to be the one to come out with something. They claimed the rights. We wanted to team up, but they didn't. They claimed to have the rights of some model makers, that don't even exist anymore, we were not able anymore to contact these authors. They have forbidden us to use these. They want to be the big name and not share credits with anyone.

Some models? Why not releasing the package without those "some models" then and keep up the effort for getting those from a different source or making them on your own (if everything is that simple...)? People would happily accept a good AI package that misses one or the other model that will be added later on...

• Upvote 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

I am not going to comment on the lasts posts becuase all public information show exactly what has happened earlier this year and who revoked why their premissions.

Back to Q&A:

I can confirm that there has been a short chat yesterday after the Q&A between me and Microsoft. If there is some major progress made, I will let you guys know. If you have watched yesterdays Q&A you know that there are some concers at MS regarding to much AI an FPS, I hope to discuss this with them and work on possible solutions. (Already exisiting in other Sims)

• Like 9

AIGtechBanner_Kai_AVSIM.png

1 hour ago, Kaiii3 said:

I can confirm that there has been a short chat yesterday after the Q&A between me and Microsoft. If there is some major progress made, I will let you guys know. If you have watched yesterdays Q&A you know that there are some concers at MS regarding to much AI an FPS, I hope to discuss this with them and work on possible solutions. (Already exisiting in other Sims)

He mentioned that and needing to call airlines for the permission. He hasn't been transparent about it for several months now. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

7 hours ago, MaVe64 said:

Stop lying

I’m not lying, I’m repeating what the people from AIG have said.

Edited by Tuskin38

Using AIFP to convert AIG flight plans to MSFS and substituting the aircraft that's listed with one of the over 200 A320 neo liveries and 10 B747-8 cargo liveries I've downloaded I had a decent working offline AI system going UNTIL yesterday's update broke something.  Now instead of getting the correct planes like Delta & Southwest at KATL I now get a mishmash of airlines like it's just grabbing anything instead of using the icao airline code located in the aircraft.cfg.  With Life traffic I still get the correct airline. 

NOTE - AIG...I have not and will not share or post any of your flight plans online.

Edited by northtexas

System: i7-11700K, ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS Motherboard, G-Skills Trident Z Series 64 GB DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x80 PLUS Gold, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll, GeForce RTX 4070 Super FE, NVIDIA Drivers 552.44, WD Blue NVMe m2  500GB SSD for Windows 10 Home v21H2,  WD Black SN850X 2 TB NVMe m2  for MSFS, Toshiba 2TB HD for data and other programs, ViewSonic XG2705-2K  27" 2560x1440 144hz Monitor,  Thrustmaster Airbus flight stick, Logitech M510 wireless Mouse.

3 hours ago, northtexas said:

Using AIFP to convert AIG flight plans to MSFS and substituting the aircraft that's listed with one of the over 200 A320 neo liveries and 10 B747-8 cargo liveries I've downloaded I had a decent working offline AI system going UNTIL yesterday's update broke something.  Now instead of getting the correct planes like Delta & Southwest at KATL I now get a mishmash of airlines like it's just grabbing anything instead of using the icao airline code located in the aircraft.cfg.  With Life traffic I still get the correct airline. 

Seeing the same here. Quite a shame. 😞 

How much I degrade my performance is still my concern and not something Jörg should put forward as an excuse for firewalling ai. I hope AIG gets some support from Asobo. Flying with this default traffic is trash.

• Like 1

Lukas Dalton

1 hour ago, DaWu said:

How much I degrade my performance is still my concern

I don't think it is as you're streaming a whole bunch of stuff from their servers.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

35 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

I don't think it is as you're streaming a whole bunch of stuff from their servers.

What? I dont think you have any idea what you are talking about. My local fps have nothing to do with my streamed data

Lukas Dalton

44 minutes ago, DaWu said:

What? I dont think you have any idea what you are talking about. My local fps have nothing to do with my streamed data

School me. 

Jacek G.

1 minute ago, DaWu said:

school urself

I'd flip you off, but I'll play nice.

Jacek G.