Passing over the Chesapeake Bay Bridge
50643390201_ffafb4f737_k.jpg50643470317_31dd4df3f9_k.jpg

Enjoy

Edited by crosswind
  • Like 3

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Great set!

I'm thinking the scale of the waves is a little off (too big)...unless there were hurricane force winds. 🙂

Not sure if the newest update introduced that, if its a scaling thing when you adjust the zoom factor of the camera (I've seen that with other elements too).

Either way...your screens are breathtaking! 😉 

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Nice shots I've been over that bridge many times and walked it twice.

Stunning on the pictures, stunning on the MSFS2020 improvements...wish I could buy the last peace of hardware (RTX3080) to run this program!

Darryl

48 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Great set!

I'm thinking the scale of the waves is a little off (too big)...unless there were hurricane force winds. 🙂

Not sure if the newest update introduced that, if its a scaling thing when you adjust the zoom factor of the camera (I've seen that with other elements too).

Thanks Steve,
I am also in agreement with you on the scaling issue, although I may have something to do with that based on the zooming factor while taking the shots.  I'll have to pay closer attention next time I take some pics under similar conditions.  I did however notice some oddities with the water like in this shot
50645615111_f56f0f1ce3_k.jpg

37 minutes ago, Todd2 said:

Nice shots I've been over that bridge many times and walked it twice.

Thanks.  I do use it regularly as well as my daughters went to University at Towson and College Park.  I have never walked it but I would like to take part in that walk that is done every year.

11 minutes ago, SP2472 said:

Stunning on the pictures, stunning on the MSFS2020 improvements...wish I could buy the last peace of hardware (RTX3080) to run this program!

Darryl

Thanks,  I am hoping for the Ti series of the 3080 or 3090, unless AMD cards reveal another milestone in graphic card technology.  I am currently rocking a 1080Ti and will hold on to that for now, especially depending on how this economy holds up or not for the new year.

Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip

26 minutes ago, crosswind said:

wish I could buy the last peace of hardware (RTX3080)

I have one to sell ya....$1600 cash and its yours

//Scapler mode off//  🤣

Sorry could not resist...If I had one, I'd be using it, not trying to sell it for twice what I got it for.  I feel ebay should enact a policy that sounding something like this:
"In light of the recent world events that have made computer parts a very hot commodity, effective immediately, all new computer hardware that is less than 3 months old from it's initial release is prohibited to be sold on ebay for more than 10% its MSRP.  Doing so will instantly mark you account and traced IP address as a scalper-account, and your account will be terminated permanently.  Have a nice day" 

The world would be a better place with this policy in place. 🙂 

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 hour ago, Steve Dra said:

I have one to sell ya....$1600 cash and its yours

//Scapler mode off//  🤣

Sorry could not resist...If I had one, I'd be using it, not trying to sell it for twice what I got it for.  I feel ebay should enact a policy that sounding something like this:
"In light of the recent world events that have made computer parts a very hot commodity, effective immediately, all new computer hardware that is less than 3 months old from it's initial release is prohibited to be sold on ebay for more than 10% its MSRP.  Doing so will instantly mark you account and traced IP address as a scalper-account, and your account will be terminated permanently.  Have a nice day" 

The world would be a better place with this policy in place. 🙂 

😆It's insane with what  is going on in the marketplace.  It really is sad to see what is going on EBay and Amazon, and there  should be some sort of pricing control put in place as you mentioned.  At this rate I am probably going to run this 1080Ti until it "sh.i.tz" the bed.

Banner_MJC8.png

28 minutes ago, Richard Sennett said:

Stunners as always Buddy - Happy Turkey Day 🙂 

Thanks, unfortunately I work tomorrow to try and get people through the friendly skies to their loved ones.  Hopefully I'll get to gobble on some Turkey some time tomorrow.

• Like 1

Banner_MJC8.png

8 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

+1.  I envy the post-processing.  I have fallen out of practice with PS.  I may need to start flying out of KCGE.  My home base of KESN is mostly blobs of color on flat ground.  I am currently using KMTN, which is not very realistic to where I live on Bennett Point, south of Queenstown.

The waves are not necessarily overdone, but at that size should have whitecaps....  I'm across that bridge several times  a month and am frequently on that water.

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere