Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fielder

A new Vet in the dales.

Mr. Bean as policeman?

Seems poor casting but I really enjoyed these.

I think he's as good a Maigret as Jeremy Brett was a Holmes.

All 4 moives on Britbox.

0b29be6fd4d701cddb53dc8e7047fa55.jpg

3235DE0800000578-0-image-a-9_14581412945

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

If it wasn't for me having a wife and kid at home, who I don't want to stress out by ignoring the threatening letters or (possible) visits by TV licence "inspectors" (just politely tell them to go away and shut the door...) I'd have joined the BBC defunding process quite some time ago..

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

7 hours ago, HighBypass said:

If it wasn't for me having a wife and kid at home, who I don't want to stress out by ignoring the threatening letters or (possible) visits by TV licence "inspectors" (just politely tell them to go away and shut the door...) I'd have joined the BBC defunding process quite some time ago..

I was worried about it.  But I live in large  new build apartment block(not as glam as it sounds)  with a guy on reception.  So for me it was simple. Even then you just tell them you don't watch live TV or I player. I've only had the one letter, and the dude on the door sends them away as a large number of the flats don't pay for license. 

14ppkc-6.png

This is a great detective show on Britbox and of course was on the BBC. I think the virus held it down to 2 (90 minute) episodes. But ITV  has announced 3 episodes more for next year.

The bumbling old geezer reminds a lot viewers of Columbo (he's actually the best cop on the team).

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

would love to watch it, but not available in Netflix :-/

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Preferred addons: TOLISS A32N, TOGA MU-2, VSkylabs DC-3 and R66, LES DC-3, AWX DC-3

Been watching The Prisoner. Somehow it just resonates... can't really explain it.

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.