Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

new salty-747 for Patch 1.12.13.0

Hi ,

saw this today:

Releases · saltysimulations/salty-747 (github.com)

cheers  😉

• Upvote 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

BTW, do you guys notice the liveries for the 747 are all messed up.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

2 minutes ago, Manny said:

2.0 is the latest. I was searching for 2.1. Duh! Thank you.

yea it actually says it was "released yesterday" but there is no obvious link.

Thomas Derbyshire

I got a CTD with Salty 2.0 when starting a flight at KDFW

Edited by Manny

Manny

29 minutes ago, Manny said:

I got a CTD with Salty 2.0 when starting a flight at KDFW

Hi,

Salty 0.2.0, if you us this Version, don`t work, this causes CTD`s.

Another, i had to DL 0.2.1 rc 1 release candidate and this still do not work reight yet for me .

All loads fine and you see the FMC on but on several touches the FMC still goes blank so it looks like there is some more to do for Salty..

I had all other plane mods moved out from the community folder but anyway still not working like it should - FMC goes blank at some time.

And yes i know that with the planes, use some DL from this guy "mcambel", good painter with nice idea`s to overgo this stupid reverse thing on the other side of the plane.

Here a examle:

Boeing 747-8 KLM Jakarta • Flight Simulator 2020

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer
  • Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

the New Salty 2.1 version is uploaded

Manny

22 hours ago, pmplayer said:

And yes i know that with the planes, use some DL from this guy "mcambel", good painter with nice idea`s to overgo this stupid reverse thing on the other side of the plane.

Here a examle:

Boeing 747-8 KLM Jakarta • Flight Simulator 2020

cheers 😉

I think any new liveries that work have the text below the windows. This seems to be the workaround rather than a fix.

To me, the mirrored textures are just embarrassing. They should have fixed it with the first patch (or never released in the first place). It is like checking into a suite in a nice hotel only to find your toilet stuffed with a massive word not allowed. Sure, they will send up housekeeping eventually, but you can't help wondering how your room could have inspection with such a glaring defect.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Just my words to that reverse mess: This is a shame from Asobo to leave it like that, sutch a good work with the model and than such a mess with that texture revers thing..

And the thing is they done something with the textures and the model ( as we see, because all textures from older paints do not work anymore ) an leave that reverse thing like it is: Incredibly for me, if i worked in my job like that i could go home..

This is something i do not understand and if you read the feedfback snapshot its now not planned and before it was backlog.

So if the XBox comes on his way they want to leave it that way - sorry that kills just my brain 😌

cheers

spacer.png