Sign in to follow this  
Silicus

FSPlayground Yeah or Neah?

At the moment the only available replay product in the market is FS Playground.

So when more options it will be out, only then we can have comparison videos from creators on YouTube for everyone to choose.

Personal I love FS Playground functions and support they provide !

Edited by a-n-d-r-e-w-pilot
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, FlightOnFly said:

Hi Ed , 

FlightControlReplay for MsFs use a different method to play that avoid major stutter and jitter . I use a proprietary algorithm developed only for msfs . That will be bring also for p3d .

thanks 

f

That's good to hear. Thanks.

Cheers, Ed

• Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

I've been enjoying FSPlayground as it's great being able to watch replays and make time lapse videos of my flights.

One problem with it - when I minimize the program, it does not come back and I lose my replay. Anyone else have this problem? Is this a known bug with the program?

I normally leave it on my desktop (there's a switch in the settings to control whether or not it's "always on top", incidentally), but I just tried minimising it — when I then click on it in the toolbar it pops up again in the normal way.    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by brian747
Edited for typo

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

Can you save a flight in this and pick up exactly were you parked up in the previous flight???

Regards

Paul EGCC

Ohh great...might give it a go then.. . .Cheers!

Regards

Paul EGCC

Can you use this app to watch your takeoff and landing and also be able to save your replays so you can watch later?

Also can you watch your replays from different cameras and angles? For example I would love to watch replays of my takeoff from different views, angles and cameras.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

Yes and yes 🙂

BTW just received a new update.

Dear Friends hi again !

We have just released version 0.99.28 of FS Playground.

It brings a major improvement to the Recording / Replay engine.

You can now increase the recording interval and increase the "Smooth Factor" so you get even better playback. The benefits are:

• Relaxed recording interval makes slower PCs able to record without errors. You can go as high as 200 mSec and get decent playback smoothness. Experiment and enjoy. Just increase the "Smooth Factor"
  • Bigger recording interval will give you increased recording time without the need to save the track. At 100 mSec the recording time is 166 minutes. Of Course you can always save a track mid flight and have a near unlimited replay record. An autosave track function is on the way soon.

Tip : During replay increase the "Smooth Factor" to the value where you get no big difference between the two numbers in the "Measured" text box eg "10 (10)".

We have also improved the behavior of the "Goto Landing" functionality. This is the "L" button on the replay controller or the "GOTO LANDING" button on the main screen. It will cycle through the detected landings (or bounces) that are in the replay buffer and show the aircraft at the proper position.

The work will continue on an improved replay controller for the main screen and the shortcuts that keep being pushed back on the queue for three updates now.

That's it for now, The list is short this time, but the improvement is well worth it.

Until next time, have fun!

4 hours ago, captain420 said:

Can you use this app to watch your takeoff and landing and also be able to save your replays so you can watch later?

Also can you watch your replays from different cameras and angles? For example I would love to watch replays of my takeoff from different views, angles and cameras.

Yes to both and it works perfectly. And you can switch to any view on playback, you can even use the drone cam flying or stationary to make a Tower view etc.

• Like 2

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

There's 2 replay addons. Another one was just released. I'm not sure which one is better.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

You need to wait for reviews from YT creators I think.

Never the less on the above video at 26+ time mark the FS Playground is the winner.

Edited by a-n-d-r-e-w-pilot

I wanted to give a try , but their choice of Payhip prevent me to do it .i'll wait for ASOBO i think , i bought FCReplay , but it does not connect.....