Sign in to follow this  
F737MAX

FSimStudios Vancouver released

18 hours ago, F737NG said:

Without mentioning the other scenery, has anyone bought FSimStudios' CYVR and liked it?

I did, I actually bought the P3Dv5 version so got the MSFS version for free.  Went for my first flight tonight and I really like it.  Looks great and performance is very good.  I'm a big fan of their work (Kelowna is a great buy too!), looking forward to their other upcoming Canadian sceneries.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

I liked FSim’s CYVR better than FSDT’s one.

Alienware m15 R7: Intel Core i7-12700H, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, nVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti 8GB, Windows 11 Home.

MacBook Air: M1, 2020 (7-core GPU), 8GB unified memory, macOS Ventura

iMac: mid-2017, Core i5 3GHz, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon Pro 555 2GB, macOS Ventura.

Sims: MSFS, X-Plane 10, 11 & 12.

I bought the CYVR from FSsimStudio over Orbx and i am somewhat disappointed because the Localizer are all totally wrong - can`t understand why something can be happen and gets released

are they not testing the scenerys before release ??? 😒

See pic from Situation in LNM..

cyvrfsimstudiosilslocavjb9.jpg

cheers 🤔

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, pmplayer said:

I bought the CYVR from FSsimStudio over Orbx and i am somewhat disappointed because the Localizer are all totally wrong - can`t understand why something can be happen and gets released

are they not testing the scenerys before release ??? 😒

See pic from Situation in LNM..

cyvrfsimstudiosilslocavjb9.jpg

cheers 🤔

This issue is noted and we have submitted an update to ORBX already. We are pushing an update out on our website in a few minutes too.

Our product uses the default MSFS Nav Data, however, the glideslopes by default are a bit too low. We decided to override the ILSs, however, a bug on the magvar resulted in this (which was introduced in the latest stage of testing). We have corrected it and the update will be available soon. 

Edited by fsimstudios_
  • Like 5

OK, short update of my last post here..

I mailed the problem to FSimStudios and get this very fast back:

Hi Mario,

We have noted this issue - there is a bug on the ILS AFCAD module. We already sent an update to ORBX, just awaiting for them to push it out.

It should be available very soon.

Thanks,

Gabriel V.

FSimStudios.

So for me at least a fast and fine support ( i think that's very important at least for me ) and now hoping for a fast update from Orbx !

So go ahead and buy it ( if you want to have this one ) it is a very nice scenery IMO, i think i have to say it does look a bit better for me than the one from FSDT..

cheers 😉

• Like 3

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

😀

Here two Pics from around 6000 feet high over the Airport with the 787..

fs2020screencyvrfsimspqjce.jpg

fs2020screencyvrfsimss3j74.jpg

cheers 😉

• Like 1

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, mrfilbert said:

I'd like to do this, I'm just a bit snowed under at the moment so I can't make any promises about if or when at the moment I'm afraid.

Hi Bud

you planning to review LVFR's TJSJ? Just curious.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Does anyone know, does this package have spawn points or parking points for CAM9, the seaplane base?

Not showing up on LNM after library refresh.

9 hours ago, Baron2829 said:

Does anyone know, does this package have spawn points or parking points for CAM9, the seaplane base?

Not showing up on LNM after library refresh.

Known issue, there was missing AFCAD entries for these airports (missing "runways" - we created a water runway where you can now spawn).

This issue has been addressed on the hotfix mentioned above. The hotfix is now available for FSimStudios.com customers (Just reinstall the scenery, you should have gotten an email), ORBX Customers will receive the update Monday morning, as the ORBX Team is out of office during the weekends. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fsimstudios_ said:

Known issue, there was missing AFCAD entries for these airports (missing "runways" - we created a water runway where you can now spawn).

This issue has been addressed on the hotfix mentioned above. The hotfix is now available for FSimStudios.com customers (Just reinstall the scenery, you should have gotten an email), ORBX Customers will receive the update Monday morning, as the ORBX Team is out of office during the weekends. 

Thank you. Looking forward to the Monday update.

FSimStudio's CYVR is out in the MSFS marketplace now! Go get it at the MSFS marketplace if you haven't purchased it at one of the external websites yet.

Also, I like that FSimStudios even modelled the baggage claim area before customs, and even the customs counter for international arrivals for CYVR.  I know FSDreamTeam modeled some of the interiors too which was nice, but FSimStudios went even more detailed and modelled much of the interior at CVYR. Sweet!

Edited by abrams_tank

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM