Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Tomorrow seems the day..

1 minute ago, RICHUK said:

Yeah, that is what I said. Kind of...

yer but your a yank now 😂 

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Just now, Nyxx said:

yer but your a yank now 😂 

LOL. Touche!

Just now, RICHUK said:

LOL. Touche!

😂 Have you started to spell colour, color yet? hehe, yer go on tell me about the weather....I know....I know...........you win 🙂 I would spell Colour color if it meant I had a summer to.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

43 minutes ago, Chock said:

If you think that's bad, just wait 'til people install it then start asking where the autothrottle is. 🤣

Who needs an autothrottle, we are all good pilots; aren`t we..🤭

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

😂 Have you started to spell colour, color yet? hehe, yer go on tell me about the weather....I know....I know...........you win 🙂 I would spell Colour color if it meant I had a summer to.

I'm from England and I have a summer...... at least for a few days if I'm lucky. Sometimes it's even hot enough for a BBQ.

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

15 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Think that one though.

A lot of people are having FPS drop to 14-17 mark. AS themselfs have said compaired to the default A320 its a 14% FPS hit. So now that could mean your down to 12FPS. So with the current probelms adding to them is not a good idea to the ones that have the problems and the poll is 80% with to 17% without ATM.

Weighing against that theory, is the fact that Aerosoft have been at the core of developing which way the sim is going in terms of SDK, so whilst current planes might be getting that FPS drop, I would assume they mean their CRJ will get the kind of performance with the sim they stated given they are privy to that 'future' architecture.

Either way, we'll know soon enough. Personally, I'm expecting it to be really impressive.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

4 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Let me see. Florida weather versus English weather...hmmmmm...

I have been over a decade now. I went through the spelling challenges as well as date formats etc. Even flying here brings different challenges than other places. All very manageable. You just have to pause occasionally!

Either way, will probably try the CRJ when MS/ASOBO fix the mess. Not like we have too many options right now.

• Like 1

Just now, eaim said:

I'm from England and I have a summer...... at least for a few days if I'm lucky. Sometimes it's even hot enough for a BBQ.

A few days...yep...a week and we think we had a good summer 🙂

Just now, eaim said:

We had a great summer this year in the UK. I think it was on a Thursday if I recall correctly.

• Like 5

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

2 minutes ago, eaim said:

Yeah that one week in August, right? I have to admit that one week beats Summer in Florida hands down..

You can't get a decent pint of ale in Miami - that I do know from experience. And the grass is a weird sort of green. Not like an English pub garden with dog word not allowed everywhere.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RICHUK said:

Yeah that one week in August, right? I have to admit that one week beats Summer in Florida hands down..

You Americans 😉 are spoilt with all the nice weather, when we get nice weather we make sure we enjoy it, we have no choice, a bit like , the CRJ/Complex aircraft in MSFS today/tomorrow.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

2 minutes ago, Chock said:

Weighing against that theory, is the fact that Aerosoft have been at the core of developing which way the sim is going in terms of SDK, so whilst current planes might be getting that FPS drop, I would assume they mean their CRJ will get the kind of performance with the sim they stated given they are privy to that 'future' architecture.

Either way, we'll know soon enough. Personally, I'm expecting it to be really impressive.

It looks fantastic. Stunning Alan.

look we acording to some may not have a perfect FS at the moment but EVERY SINGLE FS versions had issues and yet new airplanes had been released that need fixing even till this day . so nothing to see here . with past FS versions if every developer had this mindset of lets wait to see if it gets better they would of probably been out of business waiting . 

Edited by rtodepart
  • Like 1

Image removed as image is no longer available.

11 minutes ago, Chock said:

Alan you forgot to add the words;

for  Aerosoft's bank balance.

on the end of your sentence.

Edited by eaim
  • Upvote 1