Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Hotfix performance ?

21 hours ago, pmplayer said:

I am sorry for that - but for shure the fix will come; the question is in what time frame..

cheers 😉

🙂

20 hours ago, NightOfDreams said:

Yes, the reason being there isn't a map showing all other 76T blackhole areas, so when you plan a flight you have no way of knowing if you're going to enter one and render your flight experience completely unenjoyable. There's a good chance you will as I understand they are quite common especially where there are Class B boundries.

If you are flying west northwest out of Dallas, you will hit it most likely. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020  PMDG 777    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

Just now, Greazer said:

look for it to be between 12am and 11:59:59pm

Which month though?

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

I like in Back to the Future 3 where Doc. Brown says "Dallas, we have a problem"...

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

21 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

If you are flying west northwest out of Dallas, you will hit it most likely. 

It's so strange. 2 days ago I got stuck at 2-3 fps at 76T.  I flew it yesterday and got 25-30 in the Xcub.

Today I flew the FBW 320 from Dallas to 76T and it was between 18-22. As Soon as I passed 76T it went to 25-27

I9-14900K,  Gigabyte B760 Aorus Elite AX, RTX 4080, 32 ram.1 tb nvme  M.2 SSD, MSFS 2020 on 2 tb nvme m.2 SSD

25 minutes ago, hansb57 said:

It's so strange. 2 days ago I got stuck at 2-3 fps at 76T.  I flew it yesterday and got 25-30 in the Xcub.

Today I flew the FBW 320 from Dallas to 76T and it was between 18-22. As Soon as I passed 76T it went to 25-27

It's the new Devil's Triangle. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020  PMDG 777    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

20 hours ago, Denwagg said:

I honestly don't think it will ever be as good as it was a few weeks ago. Obviously the resources have moved on the XBOX priorities and meeting those expectations. They may get around to some of the PC issues but they have ruined more than they have fixed since release and its not going to get any better. 

Very true!

Especially if the past 8 months have been anything to go by!

Chris Camp