Sign in to follow this  
New Boot Goofin'

Nextgen Bandeirante released.

22 hours ago, Phantoms said:

What is the binding for beta mode in MSFS? I see throttle reverse hold and prop reverse hold, but nothing that could I can assign my logitech throttle to click into beta.

I figured it out by seeing what F2 was bound to on the keyboard as F2 could pull the in plane throttle levers down into beta. I have to bind "Decrease Throttle" on the Logitech Throttle Quadrant to switch 7 (throttle lever pulled below it's detent) to put the plane into beta. Works well.

Edited by Phantoms

James

Hello, 

Quick question.  Starting the aircraft from cold and dark, how do I get the three screens to come on? I've got everything else working but can't find out how to turn those on, there just blank. 

Thanks

Update:  uninstalled and reinstalled as admin.  Now seems fine. 

Edited by badger2000
Update

3 hours ago, badger2000 said:

Starting the aircraft from cold and dark, how do I get the three screens to come on? I've got everything else working but can't find out how to turn those on, there just blank. 

You'll need to get the battery or ground power on, then hit these two switches I've circled in yellow. Occasionally you may need to restart a flight to have this work in MSFS, it's not a problem with the add-on, it's a glitch in the sim:

MEzNNro.png

Edited by Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

4 hours ago, lyldz said:

any chance it'll be published in game marketplace? :rolleyes:

There is a very strange updater included with it that thinks it already is available from the store. But when I've run it the plane disappears. There appears to be an update available but what has changed I have no idea nor do I know if Just Flight, where I bought it, has the update as there is no info on the site that I can find that tells me.

Edited by jarmstro

Just updated the the plane, but it is causing the sim to CTD just before it finish's loading, tried twice same thing happened, uninstalled aircraft sim runs okay. I will try and re install plane and see what happens.🤥

Re installed the plane sim loads okay, will try the updater now see what happens.😐

Tried the updater, it is telling me the plane is up to date. So if you have problems try uninstalling then re installing it should give you the latest edition and work okay. 😀

Edited by Scimiter

Asus Maximus Hero X11, Intel i9 10850k, 32gb Corsair Dominator ram, 2tb Corsair mp510 ssd  m2, Gigybyte turbo RTX 3090

On 4/1/2021 at 12:25 PM, Phantoms said:

I see a few liveries out for the passenger variant, but wish there were some cargo variants out.

A couple freight liveries out for the freighter version now.

DHL - https://flightsim.to/file/12089/emb-110p1f-dhl-n11hl

FedEx - https://flightsim.to/file/12181/emb-110p1f-fedex-ei-fxo

James

Does it have some DRM activation? Is such common in FS2020 alike for ex. in X-plane?

Edited by Mike44

A couple things on this aircraft (that I fly the most).

First, the developer releases a new status update - https://nextgensim.com.co/blog/index.php/2022/03/02/statusupdate-q12022/

Second, after being tired of how the combined Beacon and Strobe lights worked (didn't) with my Logitech switch panel, I sat down today and made both a Spad.next profile for the plane and a Spad snippet of the entire switch panel for it. You can find either in Spad online by searching Phantoms. You can also get just the profile at https://flightsim.to/file/28952/nextgen-emb-110-bandeirante-spad-next-profile-for-logitech-saitek-switch-panel once the file is approved.

James