Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

They sorry

As I said to CS in several (admittedly not very constructive, and very short-lived) posts:  shame on you, screw your brand, and I’d donate some $ to see your a$$ handed to you in court. 

Their “apology” is very, very weak.  As of two hours ago on their forum, they are still pointing people to an agreement, which still says anyone using their paint kit to make repaints (or any other mod that is “related”) is fully giving up ownership and control of their effort.  Interestingly, the version date is 5/17, so this is basically unchanged from a week ago, though I recall a 9th bullet at some point ... so I think there was a change and they are pretending it’s always been that way:

https://captainsim.net/products/m777/sops/rk/

Anyway, what makes things simple for me is that none of their products are in any way attractive for what I like to do, so as grudges go, holding this one basically costs me nothing, and maybe makes the world just a itty-bitty teensy bit better ...

Keep on track, guys!  This is not a guitar forum, heck it ain't even the Hangar Chat forum!!

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Actually I think this one has run it's course. We had 30+ pages in the other thread venting about them instigating the livery flap - IMHO we don't need another 30 analyzing their "apology".

Guitars were interesting though!  🙂 

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors