Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Aerosoft CRJ 500/700 Update 1.0.5.0

If I start posting there it will get very ugly. 😀

• Like 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

12 minutes ago, bumpywindshear said:

hmm, in your case i would recommend using the shop`s ticket system, it is often much more helpful:

Aerosoft Helpdesk

Ive made a ticket. Thanks. 

I kinda hate having anything to do with them. I just want it to work, and get on with it. The less I have to deal with them, the better my day is.

Edited by Andreas Stangenes
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

1 hour ago, Nyxx said:

Ive just Bined it, and Shame on me for buying it. I told myself never again and broke that for the CRJ. Like I said, shame on me.

David, I bought it and felt the same way.  Now with the latest update, after the VHF button work around, I flew one flight and everything seemed to work well.  The FBW is still a bit better, but this one seemed to do okay.  Worth the money? Not compared with the free FBW Neo that flies much better for a tubeliner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diajohn said:

David, I bought it and felt the same way.  Now with the latest update, after the VHF button work around, I flew one flight and everything seemed to work well.  The FBW is still a bit better, but this one seemed to do okay.  Worth the money? Not compared with the free FBW Neo that flies much better for a tubeliner.

So is this "ziggzagg" betwin the waypoints mostly gone ?

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

As soon as I can get the darned thing to actually work, I'll let you know 😉

Yea sorry, hope you get over it - really annoying..Good luck !

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

49 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

So is this "ziggzagg" betwin the waypoints mostly gone ?

cheers 😉

it seems to be pretty good for me so far.

• Like 2

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

3 hours ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

If you guys wanna help me you can go to my thread over there and bump it and give me some likes while you're at it 😉

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/164416-crj-buggy-start/

Done!!

• Like 1

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

I just had to share this... They call their forum "helpers" "sheriffs", and this is how they respond to their customers. 

KXfpCxN.png

The forum categories are: 

h2qenBj.png

I don't see any better category suited for his request for help...  The sheriff locked the thread after his response. 

If you post in someone else's thread about an issue that is not 100% identical, you will get the whip from mister M.Kock. How are the customers supposed to find their way around there?

Edited by Andreas Stangenes
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

6 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

I just had to share this... They call their forum "helpers" "sheriffs", and this is how they respond to their customers. 

KXfpCxN.png

The forum categories are: 

h2qenBj.png

I don't see any better category suited for his request for help...  The sheriff locked the thread after his response. 

So they are deputy Sheriffs - thats just killing me..🤣😜

cheers 🤗

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

spacer.png