Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Aerosoft CRJ 500/700 Update 1.0.5.0

18 minutes ago, fogboundturtle said:

it seems to be pretty good for me so far.

Now this sounds good - at least something..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I guess i won’t be buying this add-on. 

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

For a 1st start,have you all ruled out a bad add-on in community folder? I had that issue with a Japan airport.

Jim Driscoll, MSI Raider GE76 12UHS-607 17.3" Gaming Laptop Computer - Blue Intel Core i9 12th Gen 12900HK 1.8GHz Processor; NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti 16GB GDDR6; 64GB DDR5-4800 RAM; Dual M2 2TB Solid State Drives.Driving a Sony KD-50X75, and KDL-48R470B @ 4k 3724x2094,MSFS 2020, 30 FPS on Ultra Settings.

Jorg/Asobo: “Weather is a core part of our simulator, and we will strive to make it as accurate as possible.”Also Jorg/Asobo: “We are going to limit the weather API to rain intensity only.”

16 minutes ago, BIGSKY said:

For a 1st start,have you all ruled out a bad add-on in community folder? I had that issue with a Japan airport.

If you are referring to me, then yes, as I have explained, I have reinstalled several times, deleted the aerosoft folder with the m files, and emptied my addons.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

I had 0 issue with the CRJ. I did the update this morning. I deleted both arerosoft-crj folder in the %appdata% and official folder. Downloaded from content manager. worked like a charm.

• Upvote 1

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

Mopperle, yer, if I said what I think of his “help” I would get a ban on here for very many words not allowed.

How any person or company can justify having him anywhere close to any customers is beyond believe. But he sums up AS attitude perfectly.

Another list of words no allowed. 
I would not employ him to empty my bins.

Edited by Nyxx
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

LNAV seems better and certainly the plane has improved a lot since it was released. On the glide slope  with full flaps it still requires prodigious amounts of power to keep it from dropping out out the air which doesn't seem quite right. But maybe it is?

ok anyone else's "AS Updater" not picking up the CRJ now?  I've used this tool to update from day 1 unless its a mandatory download from the aerosoft shop.  However now when I run the tool it doesn't detect I have the CRJ installed.  

Thomas Derbyshire

6 hours ago, jarmstro said:

On the glide slope  with full flaps it still requires prodigious amounts of power to keep it from dropping out out the air which doesn't seem quite right. But maybe it is?

depending on weight normal is around 60% N1, be preperad to add thrust when go to full flaps 

that the info i get from a RL CRJ cap.

20 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

The Aerosoft forum is quickly becoming a "positive attitude only even when you're right and they're wrong" forum, just like ORBX's forum. You simply cannot complain and _YOU_ are always the source of the problem, unless 100 people complain about the same. They do have some fine products which work acceptably well (most of them really) but this CRJ isn't one of them. It wasn't back in P3D and i guess it never will.

I stopped participating in the forum as it didn't give me anything, just annoyances.

That's one of the reasons I try to avoid Aerosoft products.

• Like 1

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Well, in old FSX times I just had some airports from them and they just „worked“, so no support required.

Now having the CRJ bought I also need support after latest MSFS and CRJ updates since both together cause a rather sudden CTD well before the main menu. Posted at AS forum and Hans jumped on it himself, asking for some dump files. I recreated the CTD and sent him my file, he responded quickly and confirmed he sent them to Asobo for review.

Short story long: there is support from AS while I agree that their first reply / reaction is often pushing back using various approaches like „wrong forum“, „don’t hijack this topic“ or in my initial case from Mr. Kock himself: „there are too little reports like this CTD so it cannot be an AS topic if the CRJ installs/loads well for the masses“.

Well, maybe it indeed is not an AS topic but Hans Hartmann remembered they saw a similar pattern before which Asobo supposingly fixed before but may be broken again. Hence the dump file request. 
No result yet but just wanted to chime in there IS support from AS

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

2 hours ago, Nemo said:

That's one of the reasons I try to avoid Aerosoft products.

They still have some good products, i usually get airports from the most known developers so i can avoid participating in the forums with issues. So far so good. I learned my lesson from the older Airbus models (the ones before this last one for P3D) which ended the development cycle with so many issues still left to be addressed. The newer 330 still seems to suffer from the same evil according to feedback i read and it seems they're not interested at all in continuing development being now shifted completely to MSFS because that's where money is right now.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

1 hour ago, DAD said:

(...)

Well, maybe it indeed is not an AS topic but Hans Hartmann remembered they saw a similar pattern before which Asobo supposingly fixed before but may be broken again. Hence the dump file request. 
No result yet but just wanted to chime in there IS support from AS

Hans himself does go the extra mile in trying to solve issues with his products at least. Shame it takes SO long to get things right. It's the best airliner for MSFS right now, but i'm scared of all the problems and just skipping until i see something from PMDG to finally use MSFS more.

Edited by Nuno Pinto
  • Like 3

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Ok found the culprit! It is the latest release of FSUIPC 7.1.0 of May 7th that bugs out the CRJ. Whenever I have FSUIPC running in the background, the crj spawns in dead on arrival 100% of the time. Whenever I dont have it running, it spawns in properly 100% of the time. I have made both developers aware of the issue. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Andreas Stangenes

And to answer the question about the drunken sailo.. I mean the LNAV and turns, it is a bit better than before, but it still does the S turns every time it gets to a waypoint turn. Just did a 40 degree turn, and it had to correct itself 3 times (first the initial turn, then correcting the overturn, then turning back on the lnav path). 

Andreas Stangenes