Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

PMDG DC-6 to be released on Friday, June 18th

46 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

I will be monitoring this to see when it is released.  The trouble is, I don't know where to spend my money this weekend.  Shall I get this or the CS777-300?   It's a tough choice!  😝

😊

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

zpSEaWi.jpg

Hopefully 1 image showing her landing (with the appropriate inference) is allowed...

C

• Like 7

Best-

Carl Avari-Cooper

1 hour ago, bobcat999 said:

I will be monitoring this to see when it is released.  The trouble is, I don't know where to spend my money this weekend.  Shall I get this or the CS777-300?   It's a tough choice!  😝

I'm sick of waiting, I've bought the CS 777-300 instead.😉

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D, GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Ultra, 32GB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM, 2* 1 TB SSD,1*4 TB M.2, 2*1 TB M.2, (4TB) HDD,RADEON RX 6800XT NITRO+ OC SE 16GB GDDR6, NZXT Kraken X73, NZXT 710 Case, X55 JOYSTICK/THROTTLES, LG 4K monitor, Dell 1080 monitor. Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Bravo Throttle. Thrustmaster TPR Pedals. Tobii Eye tracker.

1 hour ago, cavaricooper said:

Hopefully 1 image showing her landing (with the appropriate inference) is allowed...

No, we want to have the front wheel completely down ... and probably already taxiing 😉 ... NOW!

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

31 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

The Flying Fabio is holding his launch stream. Might have some PMDG staff during his stream. Worth checking out. 

Link

I think I've seen enough other people flying it! Gimme DC-6! I want to fly it myself! 🙂 

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

1 minute ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

True. However, Fabio is a very knowledgeable person, and fun to listen to. 

He definitely entertaining guy, but I already saw his other stream! One time it's enough 🙂

37 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

The Flying Fabio is holding his launch stream. Might have some PMDG staff during his stream. Worth checking out. 

Link

Yes, I have a feeling the guest is going to be Rob and he will ask him to expand on why he thinks MSFS is the best platform for PMDG products. That's going by what he said yesterday.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

8 minutes ago, Andreas Stangenes said:

True. However, Fabio is a very knowledgeable person, and fun to listen to. 

Excellent streamer and extremely knowledgeable!!!

26 minutes ago, booms_sys said:

Excellent streamer and extremely knowledgeable!!!

And somehow it's like watching the inner child of George Clooney enjoying a new toy 😄

• Like 5

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

I hope they're not trying to fix stuff at the last minute. They already had a stable release candidate..

3 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

I hope they're not trying to fix stuff at the last minute. They already had a stable release candidate..

The NGXu released at like 7 pm eastern so they seem to have a pretty big window for release times 

Well in the past we used to have page appeared with 99,999,99 price tag. Nothing like that this time! Suspeciouse!👀