Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Now what happens tomorrow ??

3 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

you could build an $800 PC and it would run MSFS around 30 FPS to 35 FPS, high settings, 1080p,

confirmed for 4 weeks ago. except that I kept my 1660s which was worth another 300 bucks by november last year. anything else mentioned in my sig below is brand new.flies the neo and CRJ just fine everywhere and smooth at capped 30 fps. and unike XBOX it will even run the Fenix 320

Edited by DAD
  • Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

1 minute ago, 737_800 said:

What time the update go online usually?

Here in Germany we most get it around 5 to 6 a clock in late afternoon ( in our timezone )

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

3 hours ago, idloveit said:

Manchester based so 4pm it is!

If you're in Manchester, you need to set your watch to 1990.

• Like 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

4 minutes ago, Chock said:

That's not too bad, someone once rang me when I was in a chipshop in Withernsea and asked where I was, I looked around and replied "about 1981". The sign said "The place to be is: WIthernsea", and it probably was when the Beatles were breaking America.

Edited by ckyliu

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Chock said:

Ha Ha - funnily enough Chock, I used to work with you last year at MAN. Just before all the Flybe and Covid redundancies started. (I was on Joe's line)/ You won't know me, but I recognise you from your YouTube videos in your bio.

Are you still there?

3 minutes ago, idloveit said:

Ha Ha - funnily enough Chock, I used to work with you last year at MAN. Just before all the Flybe and Covid redundancies started. (I was on Joe's line)/ You won't know me, but I recognise you from your YouTube videos in your bio.

Are you still there?

Yup. Started back with them about six weeks ago, so currently redoing all the certifications for stuff, got signed off on headsetting yesterday. They are recruiting again at the minute if you fancy going back there.

Alan Bradbury

If Manchester is 1990 then Blackpool must be 1982!

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Just now, Chock said:

Yup. Started back with them about six weeks ago, so currently redoing all the certifications for stuff, got signed off on headsetting yesterday. They are recruiting again at the minute if you fancy going back there.

Ah good stuff. Yeah I may look at doing so soon. I actually left in March 2020 as was supposed to be joining NATS as an ATCO trainee but sadly they froze all training for the foreseeable. So it's MSFS for my aviation thrill now!

Very keen to get this update but also very nervous about it! To be honest I am dying for PMDG to release the NG3 more than anything. Perhaps the new sim update will mean they start finalising it for release! Not gonna hold my breath at any rate 

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 3800X 3.9 GHz Turbo up to 4.2 GHz

GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Windforce 11GB

32GB 3200MHz RAM 

1TB Crucial SSD & 1 500GB Crucial SSD

Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, CH Products Pro Pedals

5 minutes ago, MarcG said:

If Manchester is 1990 then Blackpool must be 1982!

Yup, that's about right for Blackpool. Might see if I can borrow an xR3i or a Quattro and drive over there this weekend if the weather holds, It'd be just like being in Ashes to Ashes. 😎

• Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Whatever it might happen tomorrow, is another development update, another patch, another free update, so...VERY welcomed.

• Like 2

Iñigo Bildarratz

13 minutes ago, Chock said:

Yup, that's about right for Blackpool. Might see if I can borrow an xR3i or a Quattro and drive over there this weekend if the weather holds, It'd be just like being in Ashes to Ashes. 😎

I still prefer the Cortina in Life on Mars, but that was 1973 :smile:

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png