Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Mercedes AVTR

1 hour ago, Chock said:

Love to know what they think is going to happen to those wheels when you pull up to the kerb.

In Utah the owner would get a ticket for not having "fender flares..." Seriously!

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

49 minutes ago, n4gix said:

In Utah the owner would get a ticket for not having "fender flares..." Seriously!

Wouldn't be legal in the UK either, for the same reason.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

2 hours ago, charliearon said:

Simple!  Curb-feelers!

It’s been a loooong time since I’ve seen those, almost forgot about them, thanks for making me laugh!😂

• Like 1

6 hours ago, birdguy said:

I didn't know they made cars with manual transmissions anymore. 

Most cars in the UK are manual transmission. Although the trend is changing and 54% of new care are now automatic. Duel clutch auto's seem to be the trend. 

On 11/1/2021 at 9:54 AM, fluffyflops said:

just checking, because the people that are telling you, me and "us" how to live have just arrived into GLA,EDI AND PIK in 80 or so private jets, with one of them having a fleet of just 85 cars

I don't think the 'lord - serf' society ever left us.  It's just that the lords are wealthier now and the serfs are kept happy with bread and the circus (television).

Noel

• Upvote 1

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.