Sign in to follow this  
rutrA

Fenix A320 - new video

First moment I thought that I am watching a real life a320 walkaround video and was confused why it's on Fenix YouTube channel 😄

This is so impressive, keep up the good work Fenix team! 

Edited by gtaboncer
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

Just give us something, this or the 737, it's the year of the tubes after all. 

I admit you guys are suffering.  The only other available option isn't really an option lol.

• Like 4

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Big congrats to the FNX team on entering beta!  Such amazing detail and a ton of hard work.  The Butter Bus will ride again! 🙂 

• Like 1

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply

47 minutes ago, ryanbatcund said:

Hehe, almost.  Beta cold take six months-year....at least it seems to take that long for smaller addons I've been testing

If the Fenix team are working 7 days a week, I don’t think it will take 6 months for their beta.  That’s unsustainable for 7 days a week.  Maybe 3 months of beta, if they are really pulling 7 days a week of work.

• Like 3

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

I won't just say shut up and take my money. I won't even say day 1 purchase for me. I will say that I am poor but I will eat spaghetti for a month if I have to buy this day 1. And I don't even want any discount, ever! You guys deserve full price after what I've seen and heard on these previews... 

Edited by Makinen11
  • Like 3

27 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

If the Fenix team are working 7 days a week, I don’t think it will take 6 months for their beta.  That’s unsustainable for 7 days a week.  Maybe 3 months of beta, if they are really pulling 7 days a week of work.

This is a fair point....  my wife and kids would beat me up if I were testing 7 days a week lol.

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Wow! I swear my wife thought that was a real video not from MSFS 🤣. Aamir and his team at Fenix really nailed these sounds and I am pretty sure they have nailed the aircraft systems as well. Definitely minute 1 purchase for me!

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

i bet in 2 months ( maybe less ) from now the well known sim direction phrase is going to change :

-for VFR/GA ( MSFS)

-for IFR/Airliners ( M S F S ! ) 

• Like 4

Intel Core i9-13900K | ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 4090 GAMING OC 24GB | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | DDR5 64GB 6000-30 Trident Z5 RGB | Corsair ICUE H170i Elite Capellix RGB | Corsair 7000D Airflow ASUS ROG Thor Platinum II 1200 Watt | Samsung SSD 990 Pro NVMe M.2 2TB & 1TB | Alienware AW3423DW | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q 27" Gaming Monitor | VKB-Sim Gladiator Mk.II | Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant Airbus Edition

Just now, Seth2021 said:

i bet in 2 months ( maybe less ) from now the well known sim direction phrase is going to change :

-for VFR/GA ( MSFS)

Yeah let's hope so.  A lot of you guys are hoping and waiting!  I have no doubt that this bird and the PMDG bird will be great!

• Like 4

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

7 minutes ago, Seth2021 said:

-for VFR/GA ( MSFS)

Nope GA still needs A2A but this video for IFR. insane good.PMDG look out.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Seth2021 said:

-for VFR/GA ( MSFS)

IF, and this is still a big “if,” the Fenix A320 is the most study level of study level airliners that has ever been released and lives up to its hype, this would make MSFS the king of study level airliners after the Fenix A320 is released,

This would relegate XP and P3D down the food chain, beneath MSFS for study level airliners.  I guess we will see if the Fenix A320 is everything it’s hyped up to be.

Edited by abrams_tank

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

The only that can make me reinstall MFS !

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

1 minute ago, abrams_tank said:

IF, and this is still a big “if,” the Fenix A320 is the most study level of study level airliners that has ever been released, this would make MSFS the king of study level airliners after the Fenix A320 is released,

This would relegate XP and P3D down the food chain, beneath MSFS for study level airliners.  I guess we will see if the Fenix A320 is everything it’s hyped up to be.

I'm going to go ahead and predict it will be...lol.  Now imagine...when we get DLSS, GSX, WX fixed and whatever else comes down the pike here really soon...our new sim is going to be off the chain.  It's almost un-imaginable. 

• Like 2

Jeff D. Nielsen (KMCI)

https://www.twitch.tv/pilotskcx

https://discord.io/MaxDutyDay

10th Gen Intel Core i9 10900KF (10-Core, 20MB Cache, 3.7GHz to 5.3GHz w/Thermal Velocity Boost) | NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X | 128GB Dual Channel DDR4 XMP at 3200MHz | 2TB M.2 PCIe SSD (Boot) + 2TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s (Storage) | Lunar Light chassis with High-Performance CPU/GPU Liquid Cooling and 1000W Power Supply