Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Washington D.C. travelers: Visit the National Bezos Museum!

• Like 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

If you're ever in Roswell NM don't forget to visit Birdguy wing of the Bitter Lake National Wildlife Refuge visitor center.  On the east wall you will see several of Birdguy's bird photgraphs.  And while my name isn't prominent and it didn't cost me a cent I did spend about 8 years as a refuge volunteer.  I had to give that up when these old shaky legs no longer had the power to traverse the terrain and ravines that I would navigate with my camera in search of birds to photograph.

Noel

• Like 2

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

I liked to photograph birds Martin.  I like birds as much as I like cats.

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

I know you like to photograph birds. I meant why do you like to photograph birds? What is it about birds that appeals to you, or is it something you can't define? 

I wish Jeff B would sponsor bridges in Pittsburgh and across our country , it would be more helpful .

• Like 2

Here's a cutie for ya, Noel!

download.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Charlie Aron

AVSIM Board of Directors-Moderator-Registrar

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

52 minutes ago, charliearon said:

Here's a cutie for ya, Noel!

download.jpeg

Hey, a BirdCat.....This was a funny post...lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, charliearon said:

download.jpeg

Whoa, Airborne Cats! HOO-RAH!!

One thing I like birds is how well different species get along with each other.  I see snow geese, canada geese, mallard ducks, pintails, buffleheads, all sharing the same pond without screaming at each other anf fighting over space.

Flight.  Birds in flight are beautiful creatures.  Some are a bit clumsy and some are the most graceful things you have ever seen.

And I am good at it.  Some of my bird pictures have been on calendars, used in advertising, illustrated articles and some I enlarged and matted were sold in Refuge Visitor Center Gift Shop.

Noel 

• Like 1

I still don't know what a catbird seat is....

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

catbird seat, (sitting) in the:  Being in a position of advantage or superiority. The term originated in the American South, where the catbird is quite common. It is thought to allude to the bird's habit of singing from a very high perch in trees.

Noel

• Like 2

On 2/1/2022 at 4:07 AM, Fielder said:

Shameful... 😌 

I guess I'll give him credit for getting Capt. Kirk into space.

Edited by Dillon

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2