Sign in to follow this  
MaVe64

VoxScript problems

I'm working on new flows for the PMDG 737, worked OK first. Buit now I keep getting "Could not detect aircraft...possibly flight sim reload" during executing a VoxScript flow. When that happens I hear the FO, but nothing happens with the switches anymore. After reloading and starting a script again, the error keeps happening. I re-installed MCE, at first the problem was gone, now after 1 flight, it's back again.

Any idea what this could be?

2nd question: is it possible to stop the FO speaking out things like frequency changes? Would be nice to have an option to cancel stuff like that.

Thanks for this nice add-on, hope you can help.

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

While reading the threads in here I found that I'm not the only one with the "Could not detect aircraft...possibly flight sim reload" issue.

So I'm going to copy the fsuipc-lvar-module from the latest MCE download to my Community folder.

Also, I found in the Resources folder that there is a fsInsider.dll and fsInsider64.dll that's newer than the ones that get installed.

I'll try replacing those.... who knows 😀 (edit: don't try that, doesn't work)

Edited by MaVe64

This is the first comment I've seen from anyone else on this, so please comment again if you find something useful!  I had the issue again last night, so the directory where I loaded MCE likely has nothing to do with the problem (as I mentioned in the comments on the pinned topic "If you find something...").  Fortunately, it only happened once and I could restart MCE, start the flow where it cut-out from the beginning to make sure nothing was missed, then continue on with my flight.  It is sporadic, so I haven't been able to nail down exactly when it happens.  Sometimes during a flow, other times while MCE is idle.  But it has always happened early in the flight, before I push back from the gate.  

Don Polidori

Did you change the flow file names? After I changed some, my problems began. Don't know if that has something to do with it.

I have unique flows I created but I ensured that each command in the flow matches the available command list per the .dat file that came with the latest update.    Also, I have about 10 flows that I made for different parts of the flight but the only problem I have is early on at the gate.  Once I get past the prep of the plane, I don't have an issue.  I have Pilot2ATC and PACX running, but can't seem to link this issue with either of those.  It could be a conflict but I can't isolate it.  Also, it has happened while sitting idle and not executing any commands.  I have also conducted some flights where it never dropped out.  Wish I had more to go on, but it has been unpredictable for me.

Don Polidori

Sounds familiar. I don't know if it's only at the gate because that's where you always start so if it acts up, there's no going further with MCE. If I get past that part I don't have any issues later on.

I also use Pilot2ATC, but don't think that can be an issue, it's on a different remote PC, connected with FSUIPC. Do you only have problems with the PMDG 737 or also with different planes? I only use MCE for airliners so I don't know actually.

I removed the lvar module from FSUIPC en replaced it with the latest MCE version and re-installed MCE. Hope that helps, the first flight after that was without issue. That's the strange bit, sometimes it's OK and sometimes not.

53 minutes ago, MaVe64 said:

Sounds familiar. I don't know if it's only at the gate because that's where you always start so if it acts up, there's no going further with MCE. If I get past that part I don't have any issues later on.

I also use Pilot2ATC, but don't think that can be an issue, it's on a different remote PC, connected with FSUIPC. Do you only have problems with the PMDG 737 or also with different planes? I only use MCE for airliners so I don't know actually.

I removed the lvar module from FSUIPC en replaced it with the latest MCE version and re-installed MCE. Hope that helps, the first flight after that was without issue. That's the strange bit, sometimes it's OK and sometimes not.

Indeed, more likely to happen when you update Pilot2Atc, which will replace the wasm module.

Since P2Atc only uses the main FSUIPC part (not the wasm), and MCE doesn't make use of the main FSUIPC app, always overwrite the module in <Community> folder with the one we supply.