Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTL - live traffic finally released

Just now, steve310002 said:

Does anyone else see some parked aircraft constantly changing model and livery? (sorry if this has been already mentioned)

This is another of the many annoying MSFS AI engine bugs, nothing FSLTL (or AIG) can do about...

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

4 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

This is with default weather? Looks pretty convincing. Are you using anything to enhance the image quality?

thx all default, always live weather on, image quality just DX12 with TAA and AMD Sharpening to 120

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

8 hours ago, Alvega said:

AFAIK AIG doesn't.

All of AIG’s models are gITF now except the ones made by FAIB. The author of those models is working on converting them.

FSLTL has FAIB models in gITF, but they were converted and modified without permission from the author.

Edited by Tuskin38

3 hours ago, espent said:

I am curious if this will help AI addons?

Screenshot-2022-09-30-085353.png

If this is in active development (I think it is), it could be pretty huge.

"Live aircraft will now appear moving on taxi routes". Meaning that they don't spin around? It seems due to a bug they are unable to stop, even if it's completely natural to do so, like waiting behind other aircraft, although technically their path is blocked. They're coded to always keep moving?

"We reduced the delay for scheduled arrivals/departures". Meaning more activity on busy airports like Heathrow?

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | MSI Gaming Trio X RTX 4090 | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6400 32-38-38-30 32GB | Gigabyte X670 AORUS ELITE AX | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

1 hour ago, chickster25 said:

I have FSLTL running as I can see aircraft in the parking areas, but when sitting at Heathrow EGLL, I would expect to see a lot of aircraft taxiing and takeoffs and landings.

I am not seeing any aircraft movement at all, the runways are empty? I thought I would test using Heathrow with it being one of the busiest in the world, but it had no activity?

Make sure ground vehicle slider is at least 1% or the AI can’t depart. That’s a new bug introduced with SU10.

Edited by Tuskin38

11 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

If this is in active development (I think it is), it could be pretty huge.

"Live aircraft will now appear moving on taxi routes". Meaning that they don't spin around? It seems due to a bug they are unable to stop, even if it's completely natural to do so, like waiting behind other aircraft, although technically their path is blocked. They're coded to always keep moving?

"We reduced the delay for scheduled arrivals/departures". Meaning more activity on busy airports like Heathrow?

To me it sounds like they’re going to spawn live traffic directly on the taxi ways. Would be nice to get more detail on this, maybe pop the question in the next Dev Q&A

Edited by Tuskin38

Can someone please tell me if there are conflicts between FSLTL and Aerosoft's Simple Traffic ? Can I have both installed at the same time ?

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

I would like to know where people get the idea that the fallback mechanism of the injector is able to detect AIG variants if they are installed.

This would contradict this:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/fslivetraffic-liveries-fsltl-aig-ban-and-contribution/342520?u=farliskaneebe

Edit: It seems that only was referring to actually including any of the AIG Models in their packages.

I just tested it WITHOUT installing any of the FSTL models first and ONLY installing the Injector. It works. So if you are like me and used AIG on the airports you mainly fly to and from, and have installed all the packages already by looking at the Flightradar24 timetables, then you don't need to install anything else but the injector to get the live traffic with the AIG models. 

As Flightradar24 is superiour to Flightaware, I think this is how I will keep on using the injector.

Edited by Farlis

2 hours ago, DAD said:

ATC did not talk to me, I only heard myself. yes, I toggled the COM radio but more amazingly ATC was not even shown in the ATC window, just my requests/replies. So no ATC, neither written nor oral. Anybody else?

This happens to my quite frequently. It is not "just an audio issue", since both written and spoken text are missing. If the co-pilot handles ATC radio, he does responds though so it seems that the base logic is fine, it's just that the software forgets to send the communication to the user via both audio and written messages.
There are a few several threads on the official forums on this but Zendesk has merged these with threads about audio issues which confuses the problem a lot. This is not an audio issue however.

• Like 1

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

22 minutes ago, Paul K said:

Can someone please tell me if there are conflicts between FSLTL and Aerosoft's Simple Traffic ? Can I have both installed at the same time ?

Pretty sure that this is possible, although I have not the slightes idea why someone would keep the ugly ST stuff now FSLTL is out...

• Like 3

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

19 minutes ago, Farlis said:

I would like to know where people get the idea that the fallback mechanism of the injector is able to detect AIG variants if they are installed.

This would contradict this:

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/fslivetraffic-liveries-fsltl-aig-ban-and-contribution/342520?u=farliskaneebe

Maybe because some things changed since Dec 20? First of all, it is mentioned in the official readme coming with FSLTL and second, I have the Emirates A380 used by FSLTL and as they do not have any A380 model currently in their library, the ONLY way how this can happen is by using the AIG A380 😉 

Greetings, Chris

3 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Pretty sure that this is possible, although I have not the slightes idea why someone would keep the ugly ST stuff now FSLTL is out...

Because some of us may need to revert to non-FSLTL real-time traffic when at huge airports, such as Heathrow, as FPS dips to below usable levels. 

FSLTL still has a problem that it will fill parking gates before having landing traffic etc..

8 minutes ago, orchestra_nl said:

This happens to my quite frequently. It is not "just an audio issue", since both written and spoken text are missing. If the co-pilot handles ATC radio, he does responds though so it seems that the base logic is fine, it's just that the software forgets to send the communication to the user via both audio and written messages.
There are a few several threads on the official forums on this but Zendesk has merged these with threads about audio issues which confuses the problem a lot. This is not an audio issue however.

If you turn off text to speech in the audio options after that happens you can at least get the controller text back in the ATC screen

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey all I see no bigger A/C parked at gates at EHAM, LHBP KDTW, did see a lear jet taxi and take off. Any ideas of what is going on ?  

7900x3d , 64gb 6200mhz 30CL Ram, RTX 3080