Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTL - live traffic finally released

29 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

How do you link the FSLTL injector to use the AIG models? Also is there any benefit in doing this? Does it load the AI into the sim quicker?

Its a peice of cake. Install the FSLTL injector using FBW installer and keep the AIG folder in Community. Then start the FSLTL injector and populate the AI. I made a link to the FSLTL injector on the desktop.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, AnkH said:

There were reports that with this setting, you do not get any takeoff of an AI plane in the sim using AIG TC.

Ground AI aircraft = 0% is recommended with AIG. Otherwise MSFS places random airliners. With recommended settings you will both have parked and departing aircraft with AIG. 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | MSI Gaming Trio X RTX 4090 | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6200 32-38-38-30 32GB | Gigabyte X670 AORUS ELITE AX | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

22 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

This sounds very time-consuming though as it requires going through hundreds if not thousands of AIG flight plans + trying to figure out which are included in FSLTL and which ones are missing.

On Discord, FSLTL provided a list of aircraft model they have, basically liners and medium turboprop, Dash-8 and ATR. If I want Tradewind (PC12), DHL and St Barth Commuter (C208), Winair (Twin otter) to appear, I can just instal them from AIG. 

Also, I only fly in the Caribbean, and in europe, so I just need airline from the Caribbean, the US and Europe. I dont need to have, Asian, Australian, African or SouthAmericain airline eating storage in my community. That way I only get a 20GB Ai traffic folder instead of the 46GB FSLTL require. So MSFS I get more space and MSFS lauch faster

At the end of the day every one need something different, and I just want you to know that you dont have to delete your AIG for it to work

Edited by cyril972

2 minutes ago, cyril972 said:

At the end of the day every one need something different, and I just want you to know that you dont have to delete your AIG for it to work

I fly "everywhere", so perhaps the easiest would be to just keep the whole AIG folder. 

5 minutes ago, Greazer said:

Install the FSLTL injector using FBW installer and keep the AIG folder in Community.

Easy.  

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | MSI Gaming Trio X RTX 4090 | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5-6200 32-38-38-30 32GB | Gigabyte X670 AORUS ELITE AX | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

dYn55y0_d.jpg?maxwidth=520&shape=thumb&f

I don't care how or what it's using to do it. 

I'm seeing a carpet of real life airliners at airports, in the skies and the sky is full of contrails again. Finally the world is alive and not a sterile environment. 

• Like 6

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

Thanks to FBW and all involved for yet another excellent piece of software to enhance the sim.

• Like 7

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 1x 2tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial 4tb Nvme M2 Drive

4 hours ago, GSalden said:

I will wait to see how this works out as I first want to know if FR24 did give permission to use their data for free for this project.

FR24 has also payware versions ….

Yes, I am wondering about that too.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

1 hour ago, GreyStone93 said:

With FSTL using Flightradar24 to inject traffic I assume flying in Asia/ Australia even if you set the simulator time back the airports are going to be empty since it’s the middle of the night in real time?

This would be a major problem to me as I use time shifting when flying in different parts of the world. AIG just uses the local time so the traffic is realistic, so I may have to pass on this product.

Ian Box

3 minutes ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Just installed it to try it, wow the sim loads 10x quicker without AIG in there...!

Are you saying you removed the AIG models and downloaded the FSLTL models instead?

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

1 hour ago, cyril972 said:

Because I don’t have any FSLTL aircraft installed, only the Traffic Injector, so any aircraft on the apron or in the air comes from AIG, and they start appearing when I launch FSLTL

Interesting. And the correct ones I guess, not totally random liveries?

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

54 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Ground AI aircraft = 0% is recommended with AIG. Otherwise MSFS places random airliners. With recommended settings you will both have parked and departing aircraft with AIG. 

I am aware of this, yet in the AIG discord channel someone reported that after SU10, you wont get any takeoffs using AIG with the setting on 0%, but already 1% should be sufficient. Dont know if this is still valid or the updated TC fixed this...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

The readme that comes with the injector makes some interesting points. some about AIG compatibility and also the fact that out of the box, the traffic goes from point to point, basically a straight line unless you sign upto another website where it then adds in some waypoints for the routes the AI traffic follows. 

Edited by ckukmale

27 minutes ago, phmcr said:

Are you saying you removed the AIG models and downloaded the FSLTL models instead?

Yes.