Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

DC-6 - only three

Hi simmers 😃

A short trip with the new update version..

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

cheers 😉

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Still one of the very few products or even still the one and only product, which Randazzo sells for the new and huge msfs.. (?)

Probably, his jets in combination with msfs still haven't found a cpu which is fast enough (!), or what would you say.

Let me say a rough guess, these pictures don't show your home airport... 😛 (but which area of this planet)

Nevertheless, quite impressive.

I also like propeller aviation. I even have one propeller picture which should be good enough to be published here. But I don't own webspace, I always feel that one or two pictures within 4 weeks is not good enough for public webspace.

So let me be your admirer, pm.

Dear greetings from the Delta Lima to the Delta Sierra airport!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JohnDeSoto said:

Still one of the very few products or even still the one and only product, which Randazzo sells for the new and huge msfs.. (?)

Probably, his jets in combination with msfs still haven't found a cpu which is fast enough (!), or what would you say.

Let me say a rough guess, these pictures don't show your home airport... 😛 (but which area of this planet)

Nevertheless, quite impressive.

I also like propeller aviation. I even have one propeller picture which should be good enough to be published here. But I don't own webspace, I always feel that one or two pictures within 4 weeks is not good enough for public webspace.

So let me be your admirer, pm.

Dear greetings from the Delta Lima to the Delta Sierra airport!

I think we have fast enough CPU's to handle that, it is working with my PC and i do not have the the highest specs for a PC nowadays..

Thank you for your kind words, appreciated !

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Full of beauty, beautiful!

• Like 2

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus | Intel Core i9-10900K @ 5.3GHz | 64GB Corsair Vengeance | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3090 | 500 GB M.2 NVMe for win | 2TB M.2 NVMe for FS2020 | TrackIr v5 | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog

Eric from EHAM, a flying Dutchman.

12 hours ago, JohnDeSoto said:

Let me say a rough guess, these pictures don't show your home airport... 😛 (but which area of this...

Sorry missed this..

Departure was TVSA Grenadines .

cheers 😉

• Like 1

spacer.png

The best DC-6 got even better...🙂...Fantastic trio of shots, pmplayer...!!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, P_7878 said:

The best DC-6 got even better...🙂...Fantastic trio of shots, pmplayer...!!

Thank you Sir !

cheers 😉

• Like 3

spacer.png

On 2/4/2023 at 9:40 AM, pmplayer said:

I think we have fast enough CPU's to handle that, it is working with my PC and i do not have the the highest specs for a PC nowadays..

Thank you for your kind words, appreciated !

cheers 😉

I wasn't aware that this forum is so very well visited. But that seems to be my personal problem... I am currently active at...

3 aviation forums, the avsim forum not yet counted (avsim is #4) ... Back on topic.

You think that you own a cpu which is fast enough to also make walking pictures (no still images) out of

a pmdg msfs jet?

Yes, probably. An i7 seventh Gen in my eyes is not really slow. But here I only own an i5, at least until today...

Who is this avsim hardware Guru, together with him in February I wondered what is the smallest cpu which is good for msfs. His solution was, an i9-13900k, as far as I can remember ... 😎

Well. Once or twice a month I visit Randazzo and his homepage. And what can I say.

Randazzo now has published his first jet for msfs.

PS: I don't know if you've seen me somewhere else, my hobby since more than 40 years is the Boeing 747 and really everything which I can find about her. My favorite propeller today is the Beech B200 .

And now back on topic.

Classy Lass 

• Like 3

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

Marvelous set, pmplayer, can't get enough viewings of this Classic...

[BTW, very nice sequel to your (old style) DC-3 pics...without the inclined fuselage...🙂...]

• Like 1

Oh yezzzz, she is a beauty. 😉  Thanks for showing her again !

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080