Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

Universal EFB for MSFS airliners

I am looking for the universal EFB kind of app. Of course for major Airliners, apart of PMDG we have EFB. However each native EFB has its pros and cons. Some of them have Navigraph integration, Simbrief OFP, checklists, etc . - some of them has not. 

My question is - is there any “universal” EFB app I can use for all airliners? The best example of this kind of app (however only for X-Plane) is AviTab - is there something similar for MSFS?

To mention some:

- FlightSimulator.me – ALL IN ONE Ingamepanels for MSFS.

- Sky4Sim – Sky4Sim NG Premium 

- G–Simulations – Kneeboard ( Highly recommended for VR users. )

I'm using Aivlasoft EFB v2 on a notebook in network with my desktop for MSFS and am quite happy with it. Fully integrated to SimBrief and Navigraph airac and AI traffic. Started with this tool in P3D and they've very nicely made the transition to the MSFS platform. Currently flying PMDG and Fenix.

Fred Ziker

i7-13700k, Gigabyte Aorus Master Z790, 32gb DDR5-6400, GeForce RTX3080Ti, Noctua NH-D15 Chromax CPU cooler, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD

Avliasoft EFB has everything, been using it for years. https://www.aivlasoft.com/

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020  PMDG 777    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

I use Sky4Sim and like it. Others are I think a little more full-featured, but S4S works really well with VR, to the point that I don't even have to take the headset off when changing jobs on Neofly. (Disclaimer: S4S only integrates with Neofly4, which is still in beta, but it should release soon)

If you are looking for a free option there's fltplan go.

However it is most useful in north america. There are a few outside the U.S. but not many.

It will show the aircraft on IAP's and airport diagrams, really cool features for free. It also has vfr sectionals moving map.

I use it on my iphone and android tablet.

works well on both.

For free it is the best option for north america!