Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Is the giant coming tomorrow monday ?

cold and dark start

(I put this in my MSFS docs folder which I keep in a MSFS toolbar on the Windows Taskbar). And play it in an auxiliary window to follow along when I start a flight in the main window. 

I sort of think there should be a version with English labels on all the gauges and controls...

• Upvote 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

For instance inibuids warbird BF108 which came out a couple days ago as a one click option to relabel the gauges etc. in English.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

44 minutes ago, Fielder said:

For instance inibuids warbird BF108 which came out a couple days ago as a one click option to relabel the gauges etc. in English.

They are working on an English version of the cockpit. 

• Like 2

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

32 minutes ago, Pathfinder633 said:

Huh?, the Gear is nowhere near that size

You mean you don't notice within 3 seconds that this is a badly photoshopped picture?

It's online so it must be the truth.... spacer.png he he....

On another subject, Here's the 'follow me' truck at Pearson...

10 hours ago, Farlis said:

You mean you don't notice within 3 seconds that this is a badly photoshopped picture?

Of course it is, but what was the actual point?