Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Is the giant coming tomorrow monday ?

36 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Not for Asobo published planes.

Their quality tends to depend on the developer, not the price.

Yes, this is truer for Asobo / MS aircraft as you say.  I am particularly pleased with the Caribou for £12.49 for example - an absolute steal! 

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Might get it, if the reviews are good. I just wish the proceeds were going towards something more pressing and realistic than rebuilding a new aircraft.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

If the Giant comes as the usual updates, that would be about 4 hours ( plus - minus ) here for Germany . 

I think we won't be too disappointed with the simulation of that bird.

But could be wrong anyway..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I wonder if there will be an English cockpit option?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Excellent, although one side of my family roots go back to what is now Ukraine, my ability to understand Ukrainian does not exist 🙂

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

1 hour ago, pmplayer said:

If the Giant comes as the usual updates, that would be about 4 hours ( plus - minus ) here for Germany . 

I think we won't be too disappointed with the simulation of that bird.

But could be wrong anyway..

cheers 😉

According to a post on the official MSFS forum according to inibuilds Discord says release time is 16.00 UTC (about 2 hours and 25 minutes from now).

Edited by BuboBubo
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

// 5800X3D // RTX 3090 // 64GB RAM // HP REVERB G2 //

Anyone else with this bug? Thermals showing when they are turned off. 

Edit: CFD visualisation was switched on for some reason.

spacer.png

Edited by CornishCracker

Happy to donate to the cause. Don't want the aircraft. (OK I might fly it once 🙂

Edited by St Mawgan

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

35 minutes ago, espent said:

finally an aircraft so big and heavy that doesn't need the suspensions physic touchdown -> ground of MSFS which after 12 sim updates is so word not allowed that makes the aircrafts landings on touchdown -> ground transition like a piece of wood. lucky that X-plane 12 is graphically horrendous being in 2023. You can even see it on this video at the 01:13 how word not allowed is the suspensions and ground physics in the transition touchdown -> ground. Let's hope that:

- OR x-plane 12 will drammaticaly improve his sim graphic

- OR Asobo team for the SIM UPDATE 13 will focus on suspension and ground physics seriously.

You can have sloped runways but whats the point if your suspensions physic are word not allowed

i'll buy it because is for a good cause.

X-Plane 12 (start watching from min. 02:56) DAY and NIGHT. maybe after 50 sim update we will get the same result

12 minutes ago, A330B747 said:

***my previous post was incomplete***

finally an aircraft so big and heavy that doesn't need the suspension touchdown physic -> ground physic of MSFS which after 12 sim update is so word not allowed that makes landing aircrafts ( land -> ground) like a piece of wood. lucky that X-plane 12 is graphically horrendous being in 2023.

You can even see it on this video at the 01:13 how word not allowed is the suspensions and ground physics in the transition touchdown -> ground. Let's hope that:

- OR x-plane 12 will drammaticaly improve his sim graphic

- OR Asobo team for the SIM UPDATE 13 will focus on suspension and ground physics seriously.

You can have sloped runways but whats the point if your suspensions physic are not working properly like the real thing

i'll buy it because is for a good cause.

X-Plane 12 (start watching from min. 02:56) DAY and NIGHT. maybe after 50 sim updates we will get the same result

Hi,

Can you tell me, please, where did you read or know that the buying of this plane will help the good cause?

I didn't read anything about it, just the people in this forum that mention it... 

But if it's how you say, I'd like to buy it (although I don't think I'm going to use this huge plane very much, because I usually fly the Cessna 172 or the Beechcraft Bonanza G36).

Thank you.

Edited by John Fields