Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Is the giant coming tomorrow monday ?

Just now, John Fields said:

Hi,

Can you tell me, please, where did you read or know that the buying of this plane will help the good cause?

I didn't read anything about it, just the people in this forum that mention it... 

But if it's how you say, I'd like very much to help to buy it (although I don't think I'm going to use this huge plane very much, because I usually fly the Cessna 172 or the Beechcraft Bonanza G36).

Thank you.

ASOBO team said that during their like streaming video. The money will go to Ukraine 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Tuskin38 said:

All the money is going Antonov

Even if i'm not flying it, i'm buying it.

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

1 hour ago, John Fields said:

I didn't read anything about it, just the people in this forum that mention it... 

If you need it in writing I assume it's going to be mentioned on the product page in the marketplace, as it is mentioned in the video description of the official trailer on YouTube.

5 hours ago, John Fields said:

because I usually fly the Cessna 172 or the Beechcraft Bonanza G36).

You could probably fit those in the back of the AN-225 and take them wherever you want to go 😁

Edited by regis9
I can’t spell

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

13 hours ago, jbdbow1970 said:

In speaking of which I thought the sim only simulated 4 engines (max) in its current state with the inclusion of 16 in SU12? how will this pan out for the An 225 release later today?

The sim has a lot of odd restrictions like that. For example the flight model only uses a single pair of wings so biplanes etc must be fudged so that the overall effect of two pair of wings can be represented by just one.

9 hours ago, regis9 said:

Excellent, although one side of my family roots go back to what is now Ukraine, my ability to understand Ukrainian does not exist 🙂

I believe the choices are Russian and English.

Can anyone get engines 1 and 3 started? I got all four other engines started but 1 and 3 aren't starting for me what so ever.

On 2/27/2023 at 2:32 PM, sd_flyer said:

There are plenty of arcade games when your dream can come true. LOL GTA would be one of them

My "serious" flying in MSFS is in single player. Which I enjoy a lot.

But once in multiplayer, anything goes! Thats what makes it fun. Try landing the 747 into Lukla...

15 minutes ago, ThrottleUp said:

My "serious" flying in MSFS is in single player. Which I enjoy a lot.

But once in multiplayer, anything goes! Thats what makes it fun. Try landing the 747 into Lukla...

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

"Follow Me" at Toronto Pearson...

spacer.png

• Like 3

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

spacer.png

• Like 2

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

11 minutes ago, Fielder said:

spacer.png

👍😎

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png