Sign in to follow this  
MOD_FLYER

SIMUPDATE PROBLEM

Hello!, Every one I would like to share my SIMPUDATE problem here so may be some body could help me. I never had updating problem before since I installed very first time. I installed STEAM for some games that my grand son wanted to play about two months ago. Then yesterday when I started FS2020 the window come as normal for initial download for main UPDATE and at the very same time the STEAM window came as well asking to enter password for it, when password entered id did not work - the flight sim window shows error. I new it would not work because my MSFS2020 version is NOT either from STEAM or from MS STORE - it is DVD BOXED VERSION then I removed STEAM from my PC and tried to log in to MS STORE to SING OUT THEN AGAIN SIGN IN but no luck I signed out but can not sign in again and MS STORE is also messed up now and now it takes ages to load and it does not show my installed games or any APPs I had. So please if some body have any tips to help me please do. Thanks