Sign in to follow this  
rob0203

FSHud 1.3. Beta Wow!!!!

5 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

It seems to me that FS HUd is designed to control AI traffic. In oreder to do this, it most likely has to limit the amount of AI traffic, in order to control it. 

Nice way to catch up on this.
I guess your lovely ATC program will also not work if you just come and break-up some of it's data files - as  for every application. 

And this is exactly what happens on @Fiorentoni end.

3 minutes ago, FSHud said:

As said in ticket - you have to completely re-install application. 
Because application data files on your side were broken - for some reason you've tried to replace application data file from another version (it's clearly seen in application logs).
Something that is completely restricted for proper application work.

Therefore it's pointless just to keep broadcasting to rest of the world that "it doesn't work".

I don't quite know what you mean by "tried to replace application data file from another version". I downloaded from Flight1, started up, and then hit on "update" for the latest beta. I didn't touch anything else, so no idea what you are trying to say.

Just now, Fiorentoni said:

I don't quite know what you mean by "tried to replace application data file from another version". I downloaded from Flight1, started up, and then hit on "update" for the latest beta. I didn't touch anything else, so no idea what you are trying to say.

Of course you don't - the fact that is calling "application logs" shows it.
Anyway, I think it's pointless to continue this discussion there.

And as it was said, you can completely re-install the application and communicate with from application support.
This is not something that happens with application and it does inject bunch of AI Traffic for BGL, AIG and External (FSLTL)

15 minutes ago, FSHud said:

Of course you don't - the fact that is calling "application logs" shows it.
Anyway, I think it's pointless to continue this discussion there.

And as it was said, you can completely re-install the application and communicate with from application support.
This is not something that happens with application and it does inject bunch of AI Traffic for BGL, AIG and External (FSLTL)

22 minutes ago, FSHud said:

As said in ticket - you have to completely re-install application. 
Because application data files on your side were broken - for some reason you've tried to replace application data file from another version (it's clearly seen in application logs).
Something that is completely restricted for proper application work.

Therefore it's pointless just to keep broadcasting to rest of the world that "it doesn't work".

I recommend you stop trying to silence people that are talking about problems with your product, that attitude will not make people buy your product. I am asking for help here and for other user's experiences.
I never said "it's broken, don't buy it", so I don't "broadcast" anything into the world. I find your attitude disturbing and unprofessional, and if you don't want people to openly discuss your product, you are in the wrong business.

Apart from that I literally don't understand your first sentence... I'm not sure how to solve that problem when I don't even understand what you are saying. I guess I'll try to fix it on my own with the help of my fellow Avsimmers (because I think it's a good, solid product that has a lot of potential) or I'll just refund. So please leave me alone here on Avsim.

Edited by Fiorentoni
formatting and orthography
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Can anybody of you please confirm that he sees a full airport (like most gates filled) during rush hour with FSHud + AIG/FSLTL? (maybe even with a quick screenshot)? No matter what I do it's always much less compared to when I start up AIG only. This happens on small and big airports, they all have too little traffic.
It feels like something "cuts" 70% of all AIG flight plans before they can be injected into the sim, leading to only 30% of the actual AIG-scheduled traffic to appear in the sim.
I opened a support ticket, but support was not really helpful.

As you probably know from my previous posts I am getting full airports with almost every gate occupied plus active aircraft, but it seems to be an issue because I have only set 20 parking and 20 active aircraft, so FSLTL is injecting way more than it should.

I'm going to file a ticket with the logs later to let support see what's in the logs.

JetPhotos | Airliners.net
Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

21 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Maybe it's better to completely uninstall FSHud, restart the PC (just to be sure), start the Flight1 Agent and then redownload/rerun the beta exe again. (Make sure to select the beta!) Seems somehow something went wrong with your install...

Edited by tup61

48 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Maybe it's better to completely uninstall FSHud, restart the PC (just to be sure), start the Flight1 Agent and then redownload/rerun the beta exe again. (Make sure to select the beta!) Seems somehow something went wrong with your install...

I already did that, to no avail. That's why I came here.

• Like 2

@Fiorentoni . I don't know what's happening, but I can (kinda) confirm, that I - for some strange reason - get less trafic from using FSLTL than AIG. I don't know why this is, though... I doubt this has anything to do with wrong (or outdated) application files - at least in my case. This setup is completely new, with a newly installed Windows 10 (since I had some hardware upgrades done).  

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

5 hours ago, FSHud said:

I guess your lovely ATC program will also not work if you just come and break-up some of it's data files - as  for every application. 

Exactly the type of developer response that causes me to loose any interest ...

• Like 3

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitor: 32” ASUS PG32UCDM 240hz 4K | Additional Hardware: HP Reverb G2, TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

This has run its course, I’m shutting it down before it gets out of hand.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11