Sign in to follow this  
rob0203

FSHud 1.3. Beta Wow!!!!

On 4/8/2023 at 5:16 PM, rob0203 said:

They totally reworked the voices...

20 hours ago, Ohmsquare said:

....but unfortunately all the voices but one or two have become somewhat harder to understand and, more importantly, simply unbearable to listen to.

cue screeching needle on record.

Regarding the topic where more than 30 aircraft where injected: I had the same "problem". Ingame-Traffic has to be turned off (in MSFS) AND in FSHUD just tick "external" traffic. Then it will only use FSTL-injected traffic. It also should fix the low flyovers with the exception that some of the approaches seem to have a data-error, first you will be cleared to descend to 3000 for example and shortly after that "climb to 7000" and then "report ready for descend" which doesnt make any sense 10nm short of the runway. But my best assumption is that this is a Navigraph-Thing and not the fault of FSHUD. 

Couldnt create tickets about that though because the ticketthing wasnt working in the past few days (and nope, it wasnt my internet connection :D)

41 minutes ago, techman said:

.... some of the approaches seem to have a data-error, first you will be cleared to descend to 3000 for example and shortly after that "climb to 7000" and then "report ready for descend" which doesnt make any sense 10nm short of the runway. But my best assumption is that this is a Navigraph-Thing and not the fault of FSHUD. 

As far as I understand this is an issue with the go-around algorithm in FSHud and is being worked on. Workaround for me is to switch off and on the traffic in FSHud just before contacting Tower to land.

41 minutes ago, techman said:

Couldnt create tickets about that though because the ticketthing wasnt working in the past few days (and nope, it wasnt my internet connection :D)

See FSHud's post on the previous page:

Yes, there is a problem with it (we've found).
Please open this folder and delete all old files - leaving only last two:
c:\ProgramData\FSHud\logs\

Then it should work.
However, that would be completely fixed in next beta build.

13 hours ago, Nixoq said:

I run FSHud, start a flight and then start FSLTL injector which connects to FSHud and injects traffic (FSHud to external only). Is that not how to do it?

Yes, correct, my bad, I meant to say if you have something like AIG injector also running or some other addon. You do have default traffic turned off completely? It really looks like you get traffic added on top of FSHud's traffic. Odd... Most people say they don't have enough traffic so the fact that you have too much (and also on top of each other etc.) shows something is wrong somewhere.

2 hours ago, techman said:

Regarding the topic where more than 30 aircraft where injected: I had the same "problem". Ingame-Traffic has to be turned off (in MSFS) AND in FSHUD just tick "external" traffic. Then it will only use FSTL-injected traffic.

1 hour ago, tup61 said:

Yes, correct, my bad, I meant to say if you have something like AIG injector also running or some other addon. You do have default traffic turned off completely? It really looks like you get traffic added on top of FSHud's traffic. Odd... Most people say they don't have enough traffic so the fact that you have too much (and also on top of each other etc.) shows something is wrong somewhere.

Thanks. Traffic in MSFS is off (checked the settings as per FSHud documentation) and AIG isn't running. No idea where the extra planes are coming from. I recently did some go around training without any traffic and yet there were a few AI aircraft flying around even though no injector was running and MSFS traffic off too...

Do I need to change anything in the FSLTL settings? Like setting the traffic to zero?

JetPhotos | Airliners.net
Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

2 minutes ago, Nixoq said:

I recently did some go around training without any traffic and yet there were a few AI aircraft flying around even though no injector was running and MSFS traffic off too...

That's really odd... I am no traffic expert unfortunately... You don't have another traffic package installed? Do you perhaps have multiplayer on?

18 minutes ago, tup61 said:

That's really odd... I am no traffic expert unfortunately... You don't have another traffic package installed? Do you perhaps have multiplayer on?

I'll recheck the settings, but as far as I know it's all off.

JetPhotos | Airliners.net
Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Does we have an ETA to use FS hud in VR?

he llok like to be the best ATC add on, but i use the TBM930 in VR!

I'm French, sorry for my bad english 🙂

Can anybody of you please confirm that he sees a full airport (like most gates filled) during rush hour with FSHud + AIG/FSLTL? (maybe even with a quick screenshot)? No matter what I do it's always much less compared to when I start up AIG only. This happens on small and big airports, they all have too little traffic.
It feels like something "cuts" 70% of all AIG flight plans before they can be injected into the sim, leading to only 30% of the actual AIG-scheduled traffic to appear in the sim.
I opened a support ticket, but support was not really helpful.

1 minute ago, Fiorentoni said:

Can anybody of you please confirm that he sees a full airport (like most gates filled) during rush hour with FSHud + AIG/FSLTL?

Can't confirm it. With FSHud and FSLTL I don't get full airports at anytime. I will test it this weekend with the AI settings fully to the right and see what happens.

1 minute ago, tup61 said:

Can't confirm it. With FSHud and FSLTL I don't get full airports at anytime. I will test it this weekend with the AI settings fully to the right and see what happens.

What's you AI setting right now? Is it being "fulfilled"?

2 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

What's you AI setting right now? Is it being "fulfilled"?

I think it's 50, I'd have to check.

9 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Can anybody of you please confirm that he sees a full airport (like most gates filled) during rush hour with FSHud + AIG/FSLTL? (maybe even with a quick screenshot)? No matter what I do it's always much less compared to when I start up AIG only. This happens on small and big airports, they all have too little traffic.
It feels like something "cuts" 70% of all AIG flight plans before they can be injected into the sim, leading to only 30% of the actual AIG-scheduled traffic to appear in the sim.

It seems to me that FS HUd is designed to control AI traffic. In order to do this, it most likely has to limit the amount of AI traffic, in order to control it. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020  PMDG 777    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

As said in ticket - you have to completely re-install application. 
Because application data files on your side were broken - for some reason you've tried to replace application data file from another version (it's clearly seen in application logs).
Something that is completely restricted for proper application work.

Therefore it's pointless just to keep broadcasting to rest of the world that "it doesn't work".

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

It seems to me that FS HUd is designed to control AI traffic. In order to do this, it most likely has to limit the amount of AI traffic, in order to control it. 

That's what I thought, too, but then again it's not a case of "hard limit", because even on let's say smaller airports I see only one third of the traffic it should have. On smaller airports FSHud only would have to handle like 10 aircraft, which is no problem, but still it's cut down. It could be a problem on my side, but I'd like to "check" with someone who uses AIG&FSHud with a very high traffic setting, so we could compare settings and setup.