Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

Concorde Flight PHNL-KJFK Part_1

Hi simmers 😃

Sunday flight with the Concorde from PHNL to KJFK, this is Part one, departure and in flight situation..

The flight engineer had to do a real masterpiece with the pumping system here and he did a beautiful Job landing with 5200lbs at KJFK from 200000lbs fuel at start 😍

Flighttime: 4 h 20 m 4300nm

Depart at PHNL..

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

got my 60000 feet..

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you want to see the shots in the best resolution then please click on the picture !!

cheers 😉

• Like 5

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Alaska738 said:

Excellent shots buddy! 😉 

Thanks buddy !

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

19 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Thanks buddy !

cheers 😉

Excellence, also imho!

And I don't know if there's a permanent link between Lohausen Intl (ICAO: EDDL) and your home airport, but this night I'm here because I knew somehow that you're good for hardware recommendations. What I didn't know so far, we share the same psu manufacturer, and we obviously share the opinion that not always a 900W or 1100W psu is needed (!). One post ago, I tried to explain to somebody that even a rtx 3060 doesn't need a 1100W psu, if we're humble and fly an i5 or i7 instead of an i9... 😄

And we share the enthusiasm for aviation not only since today, one thing that all of Randazzos customers seem to share...

And we share the enthusiasm for the SST (super sonic transport) Concorde! Now, I know that you fly the msfs 2020.

Is your version the DC Design "SST Concorde" for msfs 2020? Not 24 hours ago, I've seen youtube videos about that. Obviously the only version for msfs 2020 (?). I know that there is another version, with not such a small price tag, but only for p3dv5 (!). Now, my problem is, I fly p3dv4.

So, until the end of the year (or earlier) I might end also in the DC Design SST Concorde (for p3dv3 and fsx), but I fear that this is not so good for our eyes than your msfs 2020 version...

Not until the the end of the year (rather later), I plan to also join the growing msfs 2020 community, so that my platform combination will change, from fsx + p3dv4 (until the beginning of 2023) to p3dv4 only (since a few weeks) to p3dv4 + msfs 2020 (planned 2024).

PS: What really shows the experienced simulator pilot.... He knows that the SST Concorde needs 3600 meter for t/o with MTOW, so I'd not plan a Concorde flight with t/o at Boston, or would you? From PHNL (a pure dream of a destination, and long enough for the Concorde) to JFK. And I strongly assume that this route is within the maximum range of the Concorde, which is not more than 3900 nautical miles (cp en wiki). For a LH-B744, all that is quite new, or to be honest, not so incredibly efficient, 3090 meter for t/o with MTOW and more or less 7260 nautical miles nonstop, that's where I come from...

It seems as if your cpu is good for benchmark 17221 , and you confirm that this is enough for msfs 2020. If you can confirm that 17221 is enough for msfs 2020 + Randazzo, then you see me happy tonight. 🙂 I land at benchmark 17090, with an active IGP (replaced by a DirectX11 video card, which after all those years is Win10 ready, thank god). But your price tag is quite high (?). I didn't pay 330 US-$ for the cpu.

And an rtx 2080 so that msfs 2020 doesn't end in a slide show? Yes, I'm interested.

Very very dear greetings to the Leinfelden-Echterdingen Intl airport.

Edited by JohnDeSoto
Benchmark.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

***Love It!!!***

• Like 2

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

On 9/4/2023 at 8:39 AM, pmplayer said:

The flight engineer had to do a real masterpiece with the pumping system here and he did a beautiful Job landing with 5200lbs at KJFK from 200000lbs fuel at start 😍

Yes, it must have been a handful for you....🙂 ...those been the days of 3-person cockpit Crew....but it seems you have mastered flying this aircraft, pmplayer...🙂 ...

Beautiful series here...especially liked those shots after being airborne over the Hawaiian Islands...and ready to cross the Pacific...

• Like 1