Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

739 depart from Hurghada-HEGN

Hi simmers 😃

A depart phase from Hurghada-HEGN with a 739 South African..

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you want to see the shots in the best resolution then please click on the picture !!

cheers 😉

• Like 6

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Excellence, again!

So, this seems to be the answer, if the rtx 2080 is good for msfs 2020 + Randazzo. The answer seems to be Yes, as I assume.

With a South African 737 on a flight through Egypt, that testifies to a certain (rather high) degree of creativity (dt.: zeugt von eher hoher Kreativität). And I also love creativity, but this flight is probably unique on your schedule. I'm also lookin for inspiration for my flights, but even if I tried, I'm not able to follow you here on this flight. I don't own the Randazzo 737.

And I've never uploaded a 747 screenshot to avsim, which I'd love to. We need external webspace to do that, that's what I've read. But that's also one of the smaller problems, you can have webspace almost on every corner out there..

Btw, did you sweat when you took of with this 737 for the first time? ☺️

I know that my whole computer workplace was wet when I finally took off with my first Randazzo jet ... It is alot of metal that goes up into the air, isn't it. And it really feels like alot of metal when you fly a Randazzo jet, imho..

PS: In earlier simulators, we always had a yellow number in the upper left or upper right corner. Until I perceived that native 64 bit simulators eg. p3dv4 or msfs 2020 fly (much) better without these yellow numbers, who seem to be only available for p3dv3 (32 bit). So, to make it short, can you say how many frames per second (fps) you've reached in Egypt with Randazzos 737?

Edited by JohnDeSoto
Bildablaufrate (frames per second)
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, JohnDeSoto said:

Excellence, again!

So, this seems to be the answer, if the rtx 2080 is good for msfs 2020 + Randazzo. The answer seems to be Yes, as I assume.

So, to make it short, can you say how many frames per second (fps) you've reached in Egypt with Randazzos 737?

Hi and thanks for your interest !

So yes it works with a RTX 2080 but not with all settings to Ultra ect., ect.

You have to put your settings down, for example here my LOD is both set to 80 and my Render is set to 80 aswell but i can life with that as i fly ( mostly ) airliner at around 35000 feet.

On this situation ( the upper shots ) i had around 26 FPS on ground and 35 to 38 up in the air.

This all is on 4K.

Shure you have lower FPS on ground at for example inibuilds Airports ( KJFK and so on ) but you mostly have other Airports you can use for that ( Asobo KJFK ) so it is OK for me..

Hope this answer your Questions a bit, but shure the better way is to have a Rig with a 4XXX card and a up to date Intel or AMD CPU.

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Very nice screenies, buddy !

• Like 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Excellent presentation Mr.PM, didn't know you owned the PMDG B737-900.

Darryl 

4 hours ago, SP2472 said:

Excellent presentation Mr.PM, didn't know you owned the PMDG B737-900.

Darryl 

Sadly ??? 🤣 - i owned all of them..

cheers 😉

spacer.png