Sign in to follow this  
MOD_FLYER

SIM UPDATE 13

Hello! all flyers,  As it is mentioned that a lot of AVIONICS improvement had gone into SU13 including B747 -8 ,B787-10 ete.ete..  I was trying to program a flight plan in the FMC of B747-8 using SIMBRIEF commands like REQUESTING  to input the F/Plan and requesting INITS by clicking SEND button but it does not work, and a massage comes up "login to SIMBRIEF", Although, the Simbrief downloader constantly running and the F/Plan page is active as well.  Since there is not any clues available it's difficult to work out how things work.  I am wondering if any body knows the SIMBRIEF methods  of how it works to setup a flight plan.  Then please kindly share your tricks.  Thanks a lot.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Title amended from WORLD to SIM

In fmc setup page, did you input your simbrief username?

CPU Intel Core i9 13900K, GPU :RTX 4090 FE, RAM : Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32GB@6000MHz, SSD : Samsung 990 Pro 2TB NVMe M2, Monitor : Asus PG42 UQ

Try logging in to Simbrief the website.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

22 minutes ago, xenonsk said:

In fmc setup page, did you input your simbrief username?

No, I did not find any particular entry to put in, Please kindly give me some more details about where to put the Simbrief ID .  In the SALTY MOD it ask automatically and a line appears where  to put it.  Thanks

It's INIT/REF -> Index -> Settings 

On first or second page is a place to enter your Simbrief ID or Username. 

Note that this Settings area is where you request the W&B data as well.

Edited by RichieFly
moar

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

1 hour ago, MOD_FLYER said:

No, I did not find any particular entry to put in, Please kindly give me some more details about where to put the Simbrief ID .  In the SALTY MOD it ask automatically and a line appears where  to put it.  Thanks

Don't use the Salty Mod, The 748, and 787 avionics have been upgraded by WT. The stock aircraft are now further advanced than anything else available at the moment.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 1x 2tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial 4tb Nvme M2 Drive

11 hours ago, RichieFly said:

It's INIT/REF -> Index -> Settings 

On first or second page is a place to enter your Simbrief ID or Username. 

Note that this Settings area is where you request the W&B data as well.

Hi! Thank you so much again I have entered my SIMBRIEF ID in both in FMCs of both Boeings and it works partially, the ROUTE REQ. function works but the PERF INIT REQ. SEND function not work.  However, I have at least put the IDs correctly with your help.