Sign in to follow this  
pmplayer

New toy in my hangar

Hi simmers 😉

Some testflight with my new toy the B717..

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you want to see the shots in the best resolution then please click on the picture !!

cheers 😉

• Like 7

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Glad you enjoy it. CS will never be in my hangers again! 

Pete Richards

I've owned every version of flight simulator since 1987. 

Windows 11 Pro, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5-6000.

Very nice shots bro! 😉 Have fun with your new toy! 😉 

• Like 1

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

777-captain2

Nice shots. The CS 717 has a good exterior model with lots of animations, as shown in the pictures.

Regretfully for me, it's a bit of frustration when it comes to flying the plane, not only because it's a hack from the default MSFS A320 systems, but also the AP is not working properly, so the plane it's very difficult to control.

Hopefully CS or a third party enthousiast could patch or develop a mod improving the handling of the plane and making it more similar to a true B717.

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

11 hours ago, edpatino said:

Nice shots. The CS 717 has a good exterior model with lots of animations, as shown in the pictures.

Regretfully for me, it's a bit of frustration when it comes to flying the plane, not only because it's a hack from the default MSFS A320 systems, but also the AP is not working properly, so the plane it's very difficult to control.

Hopefully CS or a third party enthousiast could patch or develop a mod improving the handling of the plane and making it more similar to a true B717.

To say this is the best release from CS from stuff they released for MSFS, in my opinion..

The plane flies well but shure far away from like it should be so i don't use the word perfect or study level, we would not anymore get this from this Developer but i can handle this bird so it is OK for me.

Hoping still for some usful updates from CS in the coming weeks.

What is your problem with the AP ?

I did three flights now and to say i didn't found big problems with the use of the AP..

But OK, the climb and descent Profile does not work pretty good but as a pilot you should be able to handle this issues with manuell setting the VS and things like that.

So for me not bad but not good enough but i can handle the plane so it is useable for me.

As i said, my new toy in my hanger..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Wonderful to have this plane, to fly...albeit with limitations of the rendition... (The TFDi B717 was one of my perpetual favorites....) ...

After all, this plane is so rich in history, combining the genes of Douglas, MD, and Boeing all-together in one a/c...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures of it...! Enjoy...!

• Like 1