Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

New SU14 Beta client released. 1.35.19.0 SR22T Included

8 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Ya from what I thought I heard Jorg say, due to a marketplace/xbox issue with the iniBuilds A320, they'll have to hold it back from SU14

And wasn’t there also the GPL licensing topic or did that vanish in the meantime?

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Anyone else got an 11Gb download after updating to the beta?

the initial download was 2Gb, and now within MSFS the Installation manager is downloading 11Gb.  Unless it's reinstallling all the gunk and xbox liveries that I'd deleted from my install!

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

11 minutes ago, lwt1971 said:

Ya from what I thought I heard Jorg say, due to a marketplace/xbox issue with the iniBuilds A320, they'll have to hold it back from SU14. And did I hear him say months?? Anyways, at least for me the SR22 was the important new aircraft 🙂

Isn't the Issue the recent allegations of copyright infringement in re code borrowed from FbW?

Just now, UrgentSiesta said:

Isn't the Issue the recent allegations of copyright infringement in re code borrowed from FbW?

All we've got to go on is conjecture.  I guess we'll never know.   I had a feeling it would be pulled.  However the reason they've given is too many crashes when testing on console. 

Bill

3 minutes ago, JYW said:

the initial download was 2Gb, and now within MSFS the Installation manager is downloading 11Gb.  Unless it's reinstallling all the gunk and xbox liveries that I'd deleted from my install!

it tells you what it's installing next to the progress bar

I don't remember what size it gave me, I went to make supper while it installed.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, UrgentSiesta said:

No that's a separate matter for ini and FBW to sort out internally, ini and FBW both said they'll talk more about it when ready... what Jorg mentioned on the dev Q&A stream was a specific issue with the aircraft on xbox and/or marketplace that's causing them to push out its release.

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 2

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

1 minute ago, Tuskin38 said:

it tells you what it's installing next to the progress bar

Yeah, it's just going through all the normal stuff at the mo ..... fs-base, soundbanks, etc.

Bill

15 minutes ago, JYW said:

Disregard!

Edited by MrBitstFlyer

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Just now, MrBitstFlyer said:

Mine is 2.31GB in the sim.

Yeah, it's downloading lot's of content that I'd previously removed (liveries and sceneries that I don't use). 👍

Bill

New SR22T;

The perspective G1000 looks really nice.   And there's the new keybad and blue-backed number line. Other than that, it's the same model [EDIT: no it's not dummy!] (doors don't open!), and surprisingly, it's still under exactly the same aircraft listing in MSFS.    I thought the "SR22T" would have been added.

Avionics-wise, it looks stellar.

Edited by JYW

Bill

8 minutes ago, JYW said:

Other than that, it's the same model (doors don't open!)

It's not at all the same model. 🙂 The entirety of the art is completely new, from the ground up. Some great details in there, like all the new wingtip lighting fixtures and features.

There is a bug presently for the description though, which we have logged.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, MattNischan said:

It's not at all the same model. 🙂 The entirety of the art is completely new, from the ground up. Some great details in there, like all the new wingtip lighting fixtures and features.

There is a bug presently for the description though, which we have logged.

I apologize Matt.  I was too quick off the mark and in fact came back here to add to my post.   Embarrassingly, there are so many details I'd not initally noticed in the new model, such as:-

- The new door inserts and handles (really smart!)

- The new curved 'Perspective' G1000 PFD screen

- Hugely improved textures, particularly on the MIP

- The new AP and keypad panel

- The shiny new "SR22T" badge to the left of the PFD

- The PERFORMANCE!

- The lovely governor/limiter sound cutting in when you advance full throttles

.....the list goes on.  It's gorgeous!   And entering my flight plan with the keypad was a real treat.  Flies like a dream too.   I'm testing her out by climbing up to 17,000 for a dash down from the north of England to the midlands.

Stellar work.  If I had paid for this I'd still be over the moon. 😎👍

Edited by JYW
  • Like 7

Bill

If the issue with the A320 is mostly affecting Xbox, then I shouldn't be punished for it as a PC player. In anyway case, it was a beta within a beta so I shouldn't complain.

• Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.