Sign in to follow this  
Guest abranpuko

Oh my god, FSHUD update!

Guest abranpuko
Posted (edited)

The worst update I have ever seen.

I just did three test, at Luton airport.

FSHUD:
- Many fewer planes than those injected by FSLTL, and on routes not even similar to those shown on flightradar24.
- The planes, as can be seen, land on the opposite runway. It is surprising, because you can see that on littlenavmap the wind is blowing in favor of runway 07. Also on flightradar. Well, the only plane that approaches does so in the opposite direction and after having made several holdings. When is on final approach, it makes a go-around.!!
- Planes are injected at high altitudes, they need 30 minutes to go lower.
- Suddenly, a plane that took off half an hour ago asks for clearance at Luton.
- Of 6 planes that arrive at Luton on flightradar and also on FSLTL, fshud injects one or two, and they never manage to land.

Unfortunately, the update does not match at all with what was announced in its own video on YouTube.

I'm sorry it's like this, but I've been watching and reloading flights for an hour, and it's getting worse. Luton lifeless.

FSHUD, what have you done!????

Captura-de-pantalla-2024-03-31-191025.pn
Captura-de-pantalla-2024-03-31-1913182.p

as you can see, sp-rsf, for example, goes into the wrong way. Similar with the other one.

Edited by abranpuko

Posted (edited)

don't loose your time and money with FSHUD

Edited by motishow
  • Upvote 1

I haven't had chance to test this new version yet, but if I encounter any major problems I will raise a ticket so that the developer gets the appropriate logs and has a chance of fixing the problem. Without logs there is next to no chance that it can be fixed.

Ian Box

Be careful, you easily get banned from the official forums. 

Happened not just me. Developer is very sensitive about critics.

• Like 4

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, abranpuko said:

as you can see, sp-rsf, for example, goes into the wrong way. Similar with the other one.

Note that the SP-RSF is at an altitude of 3400ft, he had no intention of landing on rwy 25, he just flies over rwy, circles and approaches rwy07. I saw the same situation on Luton.

Edited by rutrA

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 64GB RAM 6000MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

26 minutes ago, guenseli said:

Developer is very sensitive about critics.

Which is the last thing, a developer should be sensitive to... 😕 

• Like 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

2 hours ago, abranpuko said:

FSHUD:
- Many fewer planes than those injected by FSLTL, and on routes not even similar to those shown on flightradar24.
- The planes, as can be seen, land on the opposite runway. It is surprising, because you can see that on littlenavmap the wind is blowing in favor of runway 07. Also on flightradar. Well, the only plane that approaches does so in the opposite direction and after having made several holdings. When is on final approach, it makes a go-around.!!
- Of 6 planes that arrive at Luton on flightradar and also on FSLTL, fshud injects one or two, and they never manage to land.

Unfortunately, the update does not match at all with what was announced in its own video on YouTube.

I'm sorry it's like this, but I've been watching and reloading flights for an hour, and it's getting worse. Luton lifeless.

Did you start FSHUD or FSLTL first?

Guest abranpuko
27 minutes ago, jkeye said:

Did you start FSHUD or FSLTL first?

Both.

I checked in that sense:

first FSLTL and after FSHUD.

Also in the opposite way.

FSHUD also started before loading MSFS. 

i mean...trying many ways. I really wanted FSHud to work!:)

Guest abranpuko
57 minutes ago, rutrA said:

Note that the SP-RSF is at an altitude of 3400ft, he had no intention of landing on rwy 25, he just flies over rwy, circles and approaches rwy07. I saw the same situation on Luton.

SP-RSF landed in real time without going around in the opposite sense. 

The SP-RSF wanted to land on the opposite sense. When he was very near the edge of runway he made a going around and after he went veeeey far luton.

In the meantime, no other new plane arrived there. In real life, 6 plane landed. After, i switched off FSHUD. Loaded FSLTL alone, and saw ALL that planes there, landing...

2 hours ago, abranpuko said:

FSHUD:

Please open a ticket for this issue using "Support" button in main window.
Thank you

• Upvote 2

Guest abranpuko
39 minutes ago, FSHud said:

Please open a ticket for this issue using "Support" button in main window.
Thank you

Not this time, FSHUD. I appreciate your help but, really... sometime ago i also did and not changes were done. Many support tickets. Of course, i bought your product and finally...im not happy with it. But i also appreciate your work to make FSHud better. 

I cannot be every time opening tickets for all. Right now, FSHud doesnt simply what im expecting: injecting ai planes like in real time or similar, same number or very similar, and, as you have announced: it should respect ai separation and vectors to final approach.

I hope you can solve that. Is not something of mine. As you can see, many people have this problem. Not personal, but is really annoying.

thanks!

I am sure they will sort it out. 

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | RTX 4090 | 48GB DDR5 7200 RAM | 4TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair H150i Liquid Cooled | 4K Dell G3223Q G-Sync | Win11 x64 Pro

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, RobJC said:

I am sure they will sort it out. 

FSHud - Air Traffic Control is the only software in the market that fully supports AI Traffic, now with separation.
It will never be identical to Flight Radar because of thousands of reasons - and the main reason is that you have to calculate missing information gaps.
(Like what runway is currently in use at the airport and what is the exact flight plan of an aircraft).
It took 5 years of development to achieve current stage of AI Traffic control with the separation, and you can see how competitors just delaying AI Traffic management feature to next time,
because of starting to understand that it is not something that takes several months.
By solving one problem you start to see many other problems which are completely new not only for the developers, but for the user experience.

We have built-in organized tickets system which also automatically attaches application logs.
We also wrote in BETA release notes to inform about issues via tickets in order to keep improving things up.

But unfortunately some of the users just prefer to broadcast it in all public forums and it seems like they're more just enjoy to talk about the problem.
Instead of using more simple, helpful and effective way to report problem via ticket.
For me - this is is not a critics, this is more smells like sadistic tension to offend and shaming the product and it's development team.
(As author said "FSHUD, what have you done!????") - well, if some of you will look in the forum link below, many users wrote that they're
more than happy with this update (of course with several minor issues).
Indeed - what have we done???

One more thing about banning users "fairy tale" - we do have users forum, which is intended for general talking about product and less intended for support:
https://www.simforums.com/forums/fshud-air-traffic-control_forum59.html
As for any forum rules, users can be banned for improper, unreceptive and violent behavior - I guess it is fair enough for any forum.
We have tons of critics posts and nobody is banned just for critics.

I very hope it is clear enough now.

Edited by FSHud
  • Like 9

Posted (edited)

Any comments in closed beta testing should quite rightly be kept confidential and out of the public domain, but open beta testing (which is what I assume is the case with this product) is always going to have this kind of problem.

Edited by Christopher Low

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

12 hours ago, abranpuko said:

FSHUD:

I used FSLTL for 2 flights this morning and it was almost close to FR24. Looks like you use several sources for traffic injection?

• Like 2