KC10Driver

Third Party Airports not recognized, stock only

7 minutes ago, MNORM said:

Do you have any larger 3rd party airports you use?

I have a lot....

WombiiActual ENBR is a great example.  I had static prior to 7.7.7...now I have nothing.  It's as if the archive file for 7.7.7 only has default airports and my program isn't "learning".  I don't know...this is all very confusing. 

Same for ORBX ESSB (Bromma).  I had static planes at the gates before 7.7.7...now it's empty.

I'm definitely not a new FS user...have had every version since 1987.  This has me stumped.

Thanks. I can confirm that that file exists in my archive ("G:\PSXT\airports\archive\thirdparty\WombiiActual\ENBR.xml"), so either your archive is limited (as I believe you don't have an RT license and are therefore only getting Week 1 of archive files), or - as seems more likely currently - there is a bigger issue with the current archive and/or 7.7.7 version of the program not unzipping everything.

1 hour ago, mmcmah said:

Thanks. I can confirm that that file exists in my archive ("G:\PSXT\airports\archive\thirdparty\WombiiActual\ENBR.xml"), so either your archive is limited (as I believe you don't have an RT license and are therefore only getting Week 1 of archive files), or - as seems more likely currently - there is a bigger issue with the current archive and/or 7.7.7 version of the program not unzipping everything.

Yeah, I'm simply running the "free" version without the RT license.

My PSXT\airports\archive\thirdparty\ folder is completely empty with this new version.

Edited by MNORM

3 hours ago, MNORM said:

Yeah, I'm simply running the "free" version without the RT license.

My PSXT\airports\archive\thirdparty\ folder is completely empty with this new version.

Okay. You should not have updated to 7.7.7. I dont think PSXT has stopped with a red line at the bottom telling you there is a new version. (If you were running 7.7.0 before).

Unlicensed users are not requested to update patches. 

When I am back home I will make some changes to secure this.

In the mean time, remove PSXT completely from your system by uninstalling, removing the PSXT folder and removing c:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\PSXT folder and then download and install PSXT again.

8 hours ago, MNORM said:

Do you have any larger 3rd party airports you use?

I have a lot....

WombiiActual ENBR is a great example.  I had static prior to 7.7.7...now I have nothing.  It's as if the archive file for 7.7.7 only has default airports and my program isn't "learning".  I don't know...this is all very confusing. 

Same for ORBX ESSB (Bromma).  I had static planes at the gates before 7.7.7...now it's empty.

I'm definitely not a new FS user...have had every version since 1987.  This has me stumped.

Same thing with me. The archive populates all the stock airports but all the third party developer folders and their respective xml files never appear or are are missing from the airport archive. Quick question, when updating to 7.7.7 did you use install new version exe or did you download it strictly from Nico’s website?

6 hours ago, kiek said:

Okay. You should not have updated to 7.7.7. I dont think PSXT has stopped with a red line at the bottom telling you there is a new version. (If you were running 7.7.0 before).

Unlicensed users are not requested to update patches. 

When I am back home I will make some changes to secure this.

In the mean time, remove PSXT completely from your system by uninstalling, removing the PSXT folder and removing c:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\PSXT folder and then download and install PSXT again.

Already done this multiple times...will try again.  Thx

3 hours ago, noluvnotrust999 said:

Same thing with me. The archive populates all the stock airports but all the third party developer folders and their respective xml files never appear or are are missing from the airport archive. Quick question, when updating to 7.7.7 did you use install new version exe or did you download it strictly from Nico’s website?

Fairly certain only from Nico's site.

52 minutes ago, MNORM said:

Fairly certain only from Nico's site.

Same thing here. Something must be wrong with the websites version of PSXT is my guess if you have no license when downloading. could be wrong. I bet if we downloaded through the “download new version.exe” or whatever its called we wouldn’t have this problem. Its weird though because even after i enter my license code it still doesn't fill the third party archive it’s completely empty. 

That does not look good guys. I am abroad now. You will have to wait till July 9th I'm afraid.

8 hours ago, noluvnotrust999 said:

Same thing here. Something must be wrong with the websites version of PSXT is my guess if you have no license when downloading. could be wrong. I bet if we downloaded through the “download new version.exe” or whatever its called we wouldn’t have this problem. Its weird though because even after i enter my license code it still doesn't fill the third party archive it’s completely empty. 

I don't have a RT license...I'm merely running PSXT to generate static planes.  

I even tried copying all of the .xml files from C:\PSXTraffic\airports\my_thirdparty into C:\PSXTraffic\airports\archive\thirdparty but this didn't seem to change anything.  Obviously the program recognizes that I have these 3rd party airports active in MSFS...it just doesn't spawn the aircraft.

Edited by MNORM

2 hours ago, MNORM said:

even tried copying all of the .xml files from C:\PSXTraffic\airports\my_thirdparty into C:\PSXTraffic\airports\archive\thirdparty but this didn't seem to change anything. 

@MNORMYou must not do that. The my_thirdparty files are shortcuts to the files in the archives... in the archives are the .xml files.

Another important thing, you wrote you want to run unlicensed, if I am right. But you are talking about PSXTraffic.

Do note that only PSXT and PSXT_P3D can be used without a RT license, not PSXTraffic and PSXTraffic_P3D....

Edited by kiek

22 minutes ago, kiek said:

@MNORMYou must not do that. The my_thirdparty files are shortcuts to the files in the archives... in the archives are the .xml files.

Another important thing, you wrote you want to run unlicensed, if I am right. But you are talking about PSXTraffic.

Do note that only PSXT and PSXT_P3D can be used without a RT license, not PSXTraffic and PSXTraffic_P3D....

Yeah it was simply a throw it on the wall and see if it sticks sort of thing...I reverted back to having the C:\PSXTraffic\airports\archive\thirdparty folder empty as it was before.  7.7.0 recognizes that I have 330 3rd party sceneries but the archive folder is empty.  I wish I'd saved the folder from 7.6.0.

As far as the program itself....all I know is that 7.6.0 worked just fine for static aircraft...7.7.0 is only working on default and Asobo airports. I followed the instructions to upgrade to 7.7.0 and now it no longer shows static aircraft in 3rd party airports.  At the moment I don't want to spend the $$ for the RT license and would prefer to use this for static only.  I think I've actually tried both PSXT and PSXT Traffic. 

I just completely removed PSXT Traffic and cleared the registry.  Installed PSXT 7.7.0 again.  The archive folder is empty but in the program interface it shows # thirdp: 310

I've tried just about everything to get this new version to work but it just doesn't spawn any planes with any 3rd party airports...the archive folder is empty.  That's all I know.

Thanks!

Edited by MNORM

Well I am in Wales at the moment with a smartphone only, but i am very curious how this can happen. You may help me by uninstalling and removing everything (parameters.xml included) , then do a download of PSXT, install, run it once and post the Log.txt. Then I can see whether it downloads and unzips the archive. 

(Note that the archive is not in the setup file, but is downloaded by PSXT).

Thx.

Edited by kiek

16 minutes ago, kiek said:

Well I am in Wales at the moment with a smartphone only, but i am very curious how this can happen. You may help me by uninstalling and removing everything (parameters.xml included) , then do a download of PSXT, install, run it once and post the Log.txt. Then I can see whether it downloads and unzips the archive. 

(Note that the archive is not in the setup file, but is downloaded by PSXT).

Thx.

Complete fresh install of PSXT 7.7.0.

Stock airport (KSAN) = static aircraft spawn.

3rd Party airport (KCLT birdmanrs) = No aircraft. This airport spawned static aircraft in 7.6.0.

Below is my .log.  I realize you're in Wales on vacation/holiday and, while I appreciate your help, please do not feel obligated to work on this.  Enjoy your time away!

Wed Jul  3 15:48:20 2024 (utc) PSXT version 7.7.7 for MSFS

********************************** parameters **********************************
C:\Users\Mxxxxx Nxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\PSXT\parameters.xml not found, default values taken:
TIME_COMPRESSION_CHECK=true
LEARN DESTINATION=true
COLLISION_LIVE_PARKED_GND=true
HIGH_PERF_AIRCRAFT=true
LIGHT_AIRCRAFT=true
HELICOPTERS=true
CALLSIGN_OBJECTID=false
SIM_TIME=false
KEEP_SIM_TIME_PAR=false
COLLISION_USER_AIR=true
COLLISION_USER_GND=true
SUPPRESS_STUB=true
ALWAYS_ON_TOP=false
LIG_AUTOMATIC=true
LIG_PRIORITIZE=false
AFG_AUTOMATIC=true
NAV_LIGHTS_WHILE_PARKED=true
AUTO_RANGE=true
LEARN_SOFT=true
PARK_SOFT=true
PARK_FAKE=false
INITIAL_LOAD_ONLY=false
GUID_CHANGES=true
CUSTOM_PARKING_PERCENTAGE=-1
SECONDS_DELAY=30
MAIN_WINDOW_X=400
MAIN_WINDOW_Y=20
LAST_EPOCH_TIME=0
MATCHING_DEPTH=4
LATERAL_RANGE=40
MAX_FIT_WEEK=335
MAX_LIVE=300
TIME_SHIFT_DAYS=0
TIME_SHIFT_HOURS=0
TIME_SHIFT_MINS=0
PROGRAM_VERSION=
PORT_NUMBER=10747
DESTINATION_AIRPORT=
DESTINATION_GATE=
FLIGHTPLANS_FOLDER=
PROGRAM_INSTALL_PATH=
ARCHIVE_VERSION=
DBASE_VERSION=
AIG_VERSION=
DATA_CHECKED_AT_DATE=
BLOCK_CALLSIGN=
MSFS_INSTALL_PATH=
"C:\Users\Mxxxxx Nxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\PSXT\parameters.xml" saved
********************************************************************************

PROGRAM_VERSION=7.7.7
A RealTraffic license file "RealTraffic.lic" created to fill in your license
No valid RT license in your file: "RealTraffic.lic", license: "fill in your license here"
Continues with no license ...
RUNNING=true
PROGRAM_INSTALL_PATH=C:\PSXT
Downloading AIG-regcodes.xml version 1.0.5 ...
AIG_VERSION=1.0.5
Downloading dbase.xml version 1.1.1 ...
DBASE_VERSION=1.1.1
Downloading archive files version 0.1.0 ...
archive.zip extracted 21576 files
ARCHIVE_VERSION=0.1.0
Archive has been updated to version 0.1.0
MSFS_archive.txt downloaded
MSFS_archive.csv downloaded
LAST_EPOCH_TIME=0
DATA_CHECKED_AT_DATE=SP1QSMX?3
Steam packages:C:\Users\Mxxxxx Nxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages
MSFS_INSTALL_PATH=C:\Users\Mxxxxx Nxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages
47070 dbase records from "input\dbase.xml" read
"input\fixes.xml" read
"input\airports_msfs.xml" read
28667028 minutes and 52 seconds since last run

++++++++++++++++++++++++ liveries scan automatic starts ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
314 don't use titles read from files in input\regcodesAIG\AIG-regcodes.xml
Automatic scan found: "C:\Users\Mxxxxx Nxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\aig-aitraffic-oci-beta"
6288 liveries found in C:\Users\Mxxxxx Nxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages\Community\aig-aitraffic-oci-beta

Errors:
46 invalid airline codes, see output\errors\InvalidAirlineCodes.txt
1 invalid model code, see output\errors\InvalidAircraftCodes.txt
168 code fixes, see output\errors\Fixes.txt
44 incomplete [fltsim.x] sections, see output\errors\IncompleFltsimSections.txt

Information:
489 liveries updated with real live data from dbase, see output\info\AirlineModelConversions.txt
"output\LiveriesScanned.xml" saved
6288 liveries in output\LiveriesScanned.xml

Processing scanned liveries
===> 21 in-line regcode clashes, see "output\errors\InlineRegcodes.txt"
Offline regcode files processed, results can be found in "output\info\OfflineRegcodes.txt"
2325 special liveries
26376 registration codes
886 airlines, 139 pax aircraft models and 49 cargo aircraft models
261 similar model definitions
4 models have a generic livery
  B737,C208,CL60,PC12
Category Light: 244 pax liveries and 85 cargo liveries
  BN2P,BN2T,C172,C177,C182,C206,C208,C402,C404,C414,C82R,DHC6,P28A,PA31,PC12,SR22,SW3,SW4,TBM7
Category Buzjets: 606 pax liveries and 38 cargo liveries
  BE20,BE40,BE99,BE9L,C25B,C560,C56X,CL30,CL35,CL60,CRJ2,E135,E145,E45X,E55P,GL5T,GLEX,GLF4,GLF5,GLF6
  H25B,LJ31,LJ35,LJ40,LJ45,LJ60,LJ75,PRM1
Category Large: 3704 pax liveries and 322 cargo liveries
  A19N,A20N,A21N,A318,A319,A320,A321,AJ27,AT43,AT44,AT45,AT46,AT72,AT73,AT75,AT76,B190,B38M,B39M,B712
  B732,B733,B734,B735,B736,B737,B738,B739,BCS1,BCS3,CRJ1,CRJ7,CRJ9,CRJX,D328,DC91,DC93,DH8A,DH8B,DH8C
  DH8D,E120,E170,E190,E195,E290,E35L,E75L,E75S,F100,F50,F70,FA7X,FA8X,J328,JS41,MD81,MD82,MD83,MD88
  SB20,SF34,SH36,SU95
Category Heavy: 912 pax liveries and 377 cargo liveries
  A124,A306,A30B,A310,A332,A333,A338,A339,A343,A345,A346,A359,A35K,A388,A3ST,B463,B742,B744,B748,B74S
  B752,B753,B762,B763,B764,B772,B773,B77L,B77W,B788,B789,B78X,BLCF,C130
HIGH_PERF_AIRCRAFT temporary switched off because you do not have High Perf aircraft installed
HELICOPTERS temporary switched off because you do not have Helicopters installed
-------------------------- liveries scan ends   --------------------------------

++++++++++++++++++++++++ airports scan automatic starts +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
39203 airport names read from "input\airports_msfs_names.xml"
output\info\AirportsScanLog.txt written
Airports scan successful
airport names cleared
-------------------------- airports scan ends    ----------------------------

Waiting for MSFS ...
MSFS (11.0.282174.999) connected 
===>  New file loaded
Exiting: RESTART
Prepare for a restart ...
Restarting after 45 seconds

********************************** parameters **********************************
from "C:\Users\Mxxxxx Nxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\PSXT\parameters.xml"
LEARN DESTINATION=true
HIGH_PERF_AIRCRAFT=true
LIGHT_AIRCRAFT=true
HELICOPTERS=true
CALLSIGN_OBJECTID=false
SIM_TIME=false
KEEP_SIM_TIME_PAR=false
COLLISION_USER_AIR=true
COLLISION_USER_GND=true
SUPPRESS_STUB=true
ALWAYS_ON_TOP=false
LIG_AUTOMATIC=true
LIG_PRIORITIZE=false
AFG_AUTOMATIC=true
AUTO_RANGE=true
LEARN_SOFT=true
PARK_SOFT=true
PARK_FAKE=false
INITIAL_LOAD_ONLY=false
GUID_CHANGES=true
SECONDS_DELAY=30
MAIN_WINDOW_X=400
MAIN_WINDOW_Y=20
LAST_EPOCH_TIME=0
MATCHING_DEPTH=4
LATERAL_RANGE=40
MAX_FIT_WEEK=335
MAX_LIVE=300
TIME_SHIFT_DAYS=0
TIME_SHIFT_HOURS=0
TIME_SHIFT_MINS=0
PROGRAM_VERSION=7.7.7
PORT_NUMBER=10747
DESTINATION_AIRPORT=
DESTINATION_GATE=
FLIGHTPLANS_FOLDER=
ARCHIVE_VERSION=0.1.0
DBASE_VERSION=1.1.1
AIG_VERSION=1.0.5
BLOCK_CALLSIGN=
MSFS_INSTALL_PATH=C:\Users\Mxxxxx Nxxxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\Packages
********************************************************************************

No valid RT license in your file: "RealTraffic.lic", license: "fill in your license here"
RUNNING=true
28667041 minutes and 17 seconds since last run
Waiting for MSFS ...
User aircraft on the ground at KSAN (SAN)
User aircraft on the ground at KSAN
The park airport is KSAN (SAN)
Start parking at KSAN (SAN)
Reading airport file: "airports\archive\stock\KSAN.xml"
    SimConnect: User aircraft title: Britten Norman Islander BN2B N678CC
User aircraft wing span unknown, max is taken instead, please report in my Forum!
    SimConnect: User aircraft model: ATCCOM.AC_MODEL BN2B20.0.tex, category: Light
airport file read from "airports\archive\stock\KSAN.xml" for San Diego Intl, PSXT (7.4.0) Jun 13, 2024
    publisher               : stock
    altitude                : 15 ft
    parking_percentage      : 30%
    num_parkpos             : 117
    quality factor          : 51
    RT traffic week         : 1

16:03:22 (utc) It is day 3, half-hour code: 32
35 real positions found, day 3, hh 32 -2
35 positions to be filled (30% vs wanted 30%, with Max fit=335)
r10     : PVT     1*  =2= AIGAIM_NASCAR Private Jets Cessna 525B Citation Jet CJ3 - N9CE Chase Elliott
PVT     1* "AIGAIM_NASCAR Private Jets Cessna 525B Citation Jet CJ3 - N9CE Chase Elliott" could not be created by your Sim!
g83     : ASA1424*  =1= AIGAIM_Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-900SSW
ASA1424* "AIGAIM_Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-900SSW" could not be created by your Sim!
g56     : ASA389*   =1= AIGAIM_Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 9
ASA389* "AIGAIM_Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 9" could not be created by your Sim!
r31     : FDX1754*  =2= AIGAIM_FedEx Express Boeing 767-300F
FDX1754* "AIGAIM_FedEx Express Boeing 767-300F" could not be created by your Sim!
g98     : SWA2293*  =1= AIGAIM_Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700SSW
SWA2293* "AIGAIM_Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700SSW" could not be created by your Sim!
g93     : SWA2736*  =1= AIGAIM_Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700WL
SWA2736* "AIGAIM_Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700WL" could not be created by your Sim!
16:03:25 Flight not running
===>  New file loaded

LEARN DESTINATION=true
HIGH_PERF_AIRCRAFT=true
LIGHT_AIRCRAFT=true
HELICOPTERS=true
CALLSIGN_OBJECTID=false
SIM_TIME=false
KEEP_SIM_TIME_PAR=false
COLLISION_USER_AIR=true
COLLISION_USER_GND=true
SUPPRESS_STUB=true
ALWAYS_ON_TOP=false
LIG_AUTOMATIC=true
LIG_PRIORITIZE=false
AFG_AUTOMATIC=true
AUTO_RANGE=true
LEARN_SOFT=true
PARK_SOFT=true
PARK_FAKE=false
INITIAL_LOAD_ONLY=false
GUID_CHANGES=true
SECONDS_DELAY=30
MAIN_WINDOW_X=400
MAIN_WINDOW_Y=20
LAST_EPOCH_TIME=0
MATCHING_DEPTH=4
LATERAL_RANGE=40
MAX_FIT_WEEK=335
MAX_LIVE=300
TIME_SHIFT_DAYS=0
TIME_SHIFT_HOURS=0
TIME_SHIFT_MINS=0
PROGRAM_VERSION=7.7.7
PORT_NUMBER=10747
DESTINATION_AIRPORT=
DESTINATION_GATE=
FLIGHTPLANS_FOLDER=
ARCHIVE_VERSION=0.1.0
DBASE_VERSION=1.1.1
AIG_VERSION=1.0.5
BLOCK_CALLSIGN=

RUNNING=true
28667044 minutes and 12 seconds since last run
Waiting for MSFS ...
User aircraft on the ground at KSAN (SAN)
User aircraft on the ground at KSAN
The park airport is KSAN (SAN)
Start parking at KSAN (SAN)
Reading airport file: "airports\archive\stock\KSAN.xml"
User aircraft wing span unknown, max is taken instead, please report in my Forum!
airport file read from "airports\archive\stock\KSAN.xml" for San Diego Intl, PSXT (7.4.0) Jun 13, 2024
    publisher               : stock
    altitude                : 15 ft
    num_parkpos             : 117
    quality factor          : 51
    RT traffic week         : 1

16:04:14 (utc) It is day 3, half-hour code: 32
35 real positions found, day 3, hh 32 -2
35 positions to be filled (30% vs wanted 30%, with Max fit=335)
g75     : AAL1798*  =1= AIGAIM_American Airlines Airbus A321-200SL
g74     : AAL433*   =1= AIGAIM_American Airlines Airbus A321-200neo
g68     : DAL2563*  =1= AIGAIM_Delta Air Lines Boeing 737-800WL
g65     : UAL1734*  =1= AIGAIM_United Airlines Boeing 737-900ER SSW - SN OC
g59     : ASA1156*  =1= AIGAIM_Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-900ER SSW - SN ETOPS
r8      : PVT    12*  =3= AIGAIM_Elite Jets Embraer Phenom 300 - N6A
r25     : PCM7684*  =2= AIGAIM_West Air Inc Cessna 208B Super Cargomaster - Black Leading Edge
===> just created, but not by PSXT, oid: 17937, callsign "PVT    12" unknown
r22     : FDX1889*  =1= AIGAIM_FedEx Express Boeing 757-200 - RR SF
r21     : no livery match found for TSU7122* N707FE IFL AT76
r18     : no livery match found for SWQ198*  N708MB SWQ B738
r16     : ASA354*   =1= AIGAIM_Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-900ER SSW - SN
r11     : PFT250*   =5= AIGAIM_Milliken & Company Cessna 560XL Citation XLS - N808MN
g96     : SWA9009*  =1= AIGAIM_Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-800SSW - SN
g94     : SWA1198*  =1= AIGAIM_Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700WL - Misc Dome
g92     : SWA1182*  =1= AIGAIM_Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-700WL - Misc Dome
g91     : SWA3215*  =1= AIGAIM_Southwest Airlines Boeing 737-800SSW - SN
g84     : SKW3431*  =1= AIGAIM_Alaska Airlines Embraer EMB-175 New WL - opb SkyWest Airlines
g82     : SKW3306*  =1= AIGAIM_Alaska Airlines Embraer EMB-175 New WL - opb SkyWest Airlines
g81     : ASA818*   =1= AIGAIM_Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-800SSW - Honoring Those Who Serve ETOPS
g80     : ASA282*   =1= AIGAIM_Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-900ER SSW - SN
g78     : ASA354*   =1= AIGAIM_Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-900ER SSW - SN
g73     : AAL2362*  =1= AIGAIM_American Airlines Airbus A321-200 - IAE
g71     : AAY1605*  =1= AIGAIM_Allegiant Airlines Airbus A320-200 - CFM
g61     : UAL540*   =1= AIGAIM_United Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 9
g58     : DAL2921*  =1= AIGAIM_Delta Air Lines Airbus A321-200SL
g54     : JZA763*   =1= AIGAIM_Air Canada Express Bombardier CRJ-900 - NextGen No Chevron old express titles opb Jazz
16:06:18 Flight not running
16:06:19 Flight resumed
16:06:25 Flight not running
===>  New file loaded
===> just created, but not by PSXT, oid: 18611, callsign "OY-CAT" unknown
Teleport

LEARN DESTINATION=true
HIGH_PERF_AIRCRAFT=true
LIGHT_AIRCRAFT=true
HELICOPTERS=true
CALLSIGN_OBJECTID=false
SIM_TIME=false
KEEP_SIM_TIME_PAR=false
COLLISION_USER_AIR=true
COLLISION_USER_GND=true
SUPPRESS_STUB=true
ALWAYS_ON_TOP=false
LIG_AUTOMATIC=true
LIG_PRIORITIZE=false
AFG_AUTOMATIC=true
AUTO_RANGE=true
LEARN_SOFT=true
PARK_SOFT=true
PARK_FAKE=false
INITIAL_LOAD_ONLY=false
GUID_CHANGES=true
SECONDS_DELAY=30
MAIN_WINDOW_X=400
MAIN_WINDOW_Y=20
LAST_EPOCH_TIME=0
MATCHING_DEPTH=4
LATERAL_RANGE=40
MAX_FIT_WEEK=335
MAX_LIVE=300
TIME_SHIFT_DAYS=0
TIME_SHIFT_HOURS=0
TIME_SHIFT_MINS=0
PROGRAM_VERSION=7.7.7
PORT_NUMBER=10747
DESTINATION_AIRPORT=
DESTINATION_GATE=
FLIGHTPLANS_FOLDER=
ARCHIVE_VERSION=0.1.0
DBASE_VERSION=1.1.1
AIG_VERSION=1.0.5
BLOCK_CALLSIGN=

RUNNING=true
28667047 minutes and 28 seconds since last run
Waiting for MSFS ...
User aircraft on the ground at KCLT (CLT)
User aircraft on the ground at KCLT
The park airport is KCLT (CLT)
Start parking at KCLT (CLT)
Reading airport file: "airports\my_thirdparty\KCLT.xml"
airport file read from "airports\my_thirdparty\KCLT.xml" for Charlotte\/Douglas Intl, PSXT (7.7.7) Jul  3, 2024
    publisher               : birdmanrs
    altitude                : 730 ft
    num_parkpos             : 231
    quality factor          :   
    RT traffic week         : 0

16:07:50 (utc) It is day 3, half-hour code: 32
0 positions to be filled (0% vs wanted 30%, with Max fit=335)
No static aircraft to be parked, there are no parking options found ...
16:07:53 Flight not running
===>  New file loaded

LEARN DESTINATION=true
HIGH_PERF_AIRCRAFT=true
LIGHT_AIRCRAFT=true
HELICOPTERS=true
CALLSIGN_OBJECTID=false
SIM_TIME=false
KEEP_SIM_TIME_PAR=false
COLLISION_USER_AIR=true
COLLISION_USER_GND=true
SUPPRESS_STUB=true
ALWAYS_ON_TOP=false
LIG_AUTOMATIC=true
LIG_PRIORITIZE=false
AFG_AUTOMATIC=true
AUTO_RANGE=true
LEARN_SOFT=true
PARK_SOFT=true
PARK_FAKE=false
INITIAL_LOAD_ONLY=false
GUID_CHANGES=true
SECONDS_DELAY=30
MAIN_WINDOW_X=400
MAIN_WINDOW_Y=20
LAST_EPOCH_TIME=0
MATCHING_DEPTH=4
LATERAL_RANGE=40
MAX_FIT_WEEK=335
MAX_LIVE=300
TIME_SHIFT_DAYS=0
TIME_SHIFT_HOURS=0
TIME_SHIFT_MINS=0
PROGRAM_VERSION=7.7.7
PORT_NUMBER=10747
DESTINATION_AIRPORT=
DESTINATION_GATE=
FLIGHTPLANS_FOLDER=
ARCHIVE_VERSION=0.1.0
DBASE_VERSION=1.1.1
AIG_VERSION=1.0.5
BLOCK_CALLSIGN=

RUNNING=true
28667048 minutes and 40 seconds since last run
Waiting for MSFS ...
User aircraft on the ground at KCLT (CLT)
User aircraft on the ground at KCLT
The park airport is KCLT (CLT)
Start parking at KCLT (CLT)
Reading airport file: "airports\my_thirdparty\KCLT.xml"
airport file read from "airports\my_thirdparty\KCLT.xml" for Charlotte\/Douglas Intl, PSXT (7.7.7) Jul  3, 2024
    publisher               : birdmanrs
    altitude                : 730 ft
    num_parkpos             : 231
    quality factor          :   
    RT traffic week         : 0

16:08:41 (utc) It is day 3, half-hour code: 32
0 positions to be filled (0% vs wanted 30%, with Max fit=335)
No static aircraft to be parked, there are no parking options found ...

Thanks for your Log.txt.

It says that archive 0.1.0 has been downloaded and unzipped correctly. Hence I would expect PSXT\airpirts\archive\thirdparty to be available with lots of sub folders for publishers containing .xml files.... Question to you: is that so???

Further in the Log I see for KSAN that a number of AIG aircraft could not be created by MSFS... That's a problem on your end you have to fix. They are either not known to MSFS ( not in the Community folder, or problems in the AI package).

Further on at KCLT I see that it does not have a link to a .xml file in the archive but uses the default empty, still to be learned file, so it is logical that it cannot generate static parked. If the archive for third party ac is empty (to my knowledge i have not changed that zip at all..) it is clear, if it is not and KCLT -for birdmans- is available in the archive there might be a problem in recognising the publisher. I have recently changed something in that part of my code, although i thought that was already present in 7.7.0 (you can check that in the release notes.).

Edited by kiek

On 7/1/2024 at 12:45 PM, kiek said:

See the Log: you do not have a license. 

Fill in your license first.

As I've mentioned in  my previous posts, I do not have a RT license.  I have only used PSXT for static aircraft showing at airports.  

l also asked the question to everyone in this forum multiple times, but never have received a straight answer, "do you need to pay for a RT license in version 7.7.0 in order to see static aircraft at 3rd party airports"?  Seeing as this 3rd party airport dilemma wasn't an issue for me in versions 7.6.0 or 7.5.0, I can  only assume that this is the case.  If version 7.7.0 requires a RT license in order to have static aircraft spawn at 3rd party airports, then I simply need to uninstall the program.

Apparently I'm missing something in my comprehension of how this program works.  I've never felt so confused with a third-party addon and I've been using Microsoft FS since 1987.  This is a "me" problem and I'm not putting this on you...

I really do appreciate whatever help you and the others in this forum are trying to provide, but I honestly feel like I'm on a hamster wheel going nowhere...thinking I should probably stick to using AIG alone and just deal with the planes not parking at the correct gates.

Appreciate everyone's time and efforts but I think I just need to table this program.  I also appreciate your contributions to the FS community.

Cheers!

Edited by MNORM