52 minutes ago, Keirtt said:

With complete respect, you're kind of exaggerating his stream. He's not making it seem like it's a complete dud because of the trim issues. So "Yikes! Not good..." is a bit dramatic. Overall, he seems very positive.

But he said: They need to get that fixed with a clear "That's not good at all" tone in his voice.

And it is after all still a release candidate.

Folks, please do not make responses personal. I just had to hide a post, and I really don’t want to lock this thread. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

So Blackbox and his community seem to have managed to track down the pitch down on final to the FBW system. On his last approach he switched off the FBW and flew in direct mode. No nose down commands happened the approach was stable after he had trimmed the aircraft correctly.

49 minutes ago, Farlis said:

But he said: They need to get that fixed with a clear "That's not good at all" tone in his voice.

And it is after all still a release candidate.

He also keeps reiterating that it's the only thing he's lamenting about the plane and it's not that much of an issue.

Of course, PMDG need to look into it anyway.

• Like 2

JetPhotos | Airliners.net
Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, threexgreen said:

He also keeps reiterating that it's the only thing he's lamenting about the plane and it's not that much of an issue.

Of course, PMDG need to look into it anyway.

They might find a fix before release, who knows.

Like he said: Not a show stopper. 

But something that needs to be looked at. I seem to have some foggy memory of the same thing happening with either the PMDG MD-11 or the 777 in one of the earlier sims. Maybe FSX? And they eventually fixed it.

Edited by Farlis

Posted (edited)

I think Blackbox made it pretty clear this evening that this "bug" is not a show stopper and it shouldn't slow up release. Hopefully that clears up any "concerns" some users have. Not only did he make that pretty clear, but it seems the issue was resolved in DIRECT mode and only happened in NORMAL mode with the FBW system. I think we can safely assume the world is not ending.

Edited by Keirtt
  • Like 1

Gaming rig
Intel i9 13900k - NZXT Kraken Z73 cooler - ASUS Maximus Hero Z790 
32GB Trident Z 6000MHz DDR5 - Gigabyte 4090 GAMING OC 24G
10 x 120mm Lian Li UNI fans - Lian Li OD11XL Case - Corsair HX1500i PSU

Posted (edited)

Aw man they are taking a beating on their forums and live streams comments about the sounds and I kind of feel for them. Must be honest I was a little disappointed in the sound set too but not acting like fools all over the internet. As usual MK is over there on the official forums causing some irritating feedback to some users that I find unprofessional. Again why did PMDG hire this guy? He is doing no good and causing more harm. //stupid rant over.

Edited by JBDB-MD80
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

more showcases;

showcase 6; cabin

showcase 7; manuals

from showcase 7

At this moment, two manuals are available:

1) An introduction to the product, with base information on how to use it:
2) A guide to the Universal Flight Tablet

A complete tutorial (Haneda to Sydney) will be available on release. More manuals will probably be created in the next few weeks.

Couple of updates - they are still "all systems go" for a release on the 25th. A new release candidate version is being pushed to testers and streamers today.

Also, the final approach FBW pitch down bug Blackbox was seeing has been acknowledged as real and known:

"The issues are known and stem from a simulation issue (you see it in more aircraft). They have been worked on and are still being worked on, but they are hard to fix without affecting other aspects of the flight."

Not sure how a issue which was clearly isolated to the FBW of this aircraft by Blackbox is being seen on other aircraft (??) but that's what they say.

3 minutes ago, Andrew2448 said:

Not sure how a issue which was clearly isolated to the FBW of this aircraft by Blackbox is being seen on other aircraft (??) but that's what they say.

There's something strange about the WT 787 on approach too, I've spent countless flights trying to adjust the trim but to no avail, I always put it down to my sidestick setup but the nose wants to point straight up almost and I have to fight to push it down. Don't know if its from the same logic, maybe.

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

9 hours ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

Aw man they are taking a beating on their forums and live streams comments about the sounds and I kind of feel for them. Must be honest I was a little disappointed in the sound set too but not acting like fools all over the internet. As usual MK is over there on the official forums causing some irritating feedback to some users that I find unprofessional. Again why did PMDG hire this guy? He is doing no good and causing more harm. //stupid rant over.

Ya, Mathijs just permanently banned me this morning. Reason he put - "moronic behavior". And what was the behavior? I told a guy he was not a moderator and to stop hoping that pmdg will gift him a note of praise for doing so after someone made a comment about the 777 sounds and this person's reply was about 5 lines of telling him to sign his full name and he should know better. He knew he was triggering the guy and then went on to belittle him more when called out. But yet Mathijs lets his friend Emil bash a guy and use an analogy of the guy's wife in the forum and not a thing said. That place is peak narcissism. Mathijs is one of the worst customer facing people in flightsim. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Eric 

2 hours ago, Andrew2448 said:

Un par de actualizaciones: todavía están "todos los sistemas en funcionamiento" para su lanzamiento el día 25. Hoy se está enviando una nueva versión candidata a los evaluadores y transmisores.

Además, el último error de lanzamiento de FBW que Blackbox estaba viendo ha sido reconocido como real y conocido:

"Los problemas son conocidos y se derivan de un problema de simulación (se ve en más aviones). Se ha trabajado en ellos y todavía se está trabajando en ellos, pero son difíciles de solucionar sin afectar otros aspectos del vuelo".

No estoy seguro de cómo un problema que Blackbox aisló claramente del FBW de este avión se está viendo en otros aviones (??), pero eso es lo que dicen.

You know how it works "it's always Asobo's fault".

This may be unpopular, but honestly who cares about this forum melodrama. They’re trying to make a living, we’re excited about their work. Calling folks by name is ridiculous….they have very little to do with your actual life. As gamers say, “touch grass.”

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot