that's probably indicative of the type of streamer someone is, BB is very cool and professional with significant real world experience in left seat (I would guess at LH) - doing his bit to further advance the stereotype of German efficiency 😆

most other streams are just walls of noise and alerts and fart noises and impossible to watch

<insert old man yells at cloud meme>

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, tfm said:

I'm hoping the cockpit looks better in the sim than on YouTube. From the videos, it looks like the sort of standard that was impressive with FS9 and normal with FSX but is way behind the curve for MSFS. 

Yes, one can hope...the 737 NG preview video's had me very enthusiastic, this is not the same.

• Like 1

Simon

All those YouTube streams are nothing more than clickbait content creators simply doing it for $$$$.

Wouldn't waste my time watching any of them anymore.

YouTube is over the top with the non-stop advertising these days!

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

All those YouTube streams are nothing more than clickbait content creators simply doing it for $$$$.

Not all of them. Some take it seriously. Like Blackbox711

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

Yup, I also closely follow V1-Simulations, 320 Sim Pilot, Into the Blue SImulations, etc since they all provide great insights and unbiased reviews.

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 5

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

1 hour ago, Tuskin38 said:

Very unlikely they are doing it because they "take it seriously".

It is most likely a for profit endeavor.

Since all of these so called experts are being given a pre-release version I would love to see what the NDA says.

Probably only going to get a sugar coated review as usual from these types of videos.

Edited by tpete61
addition.

7 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

Since all of these so called experts are being given a pre-release version I would love to see what the NDA says.

Probably only going to get a sugar coated review as usual from these types of videos.

The so called expert flies the 787 in his day job and given how much he explains about flying aircraft, there's no way he's doing it just for clicks. It doesn't sound like you ever watched any of his videos. I don't even really watch streamers, but one or two videos are enough to realize he's not the clickbait type.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

JetPhotos | Airliners.net
Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

It is this very issue that blackbox711 found with a nose down pitch despite a FBW speed hold that makes this hobby so awesome.  A highly  sophisticated aircraft, but a skilled type rated pilot troubleshoots the problem and was very intent and thorough to find it.  I watched the stream. Fascinating.   You can’t have high fidelity systems on an add on unless they all work together, that is developers, and those that fly them professionally in their careers.  Now I see it’s being fixed already.  Really incredible stuff!

• Like 5

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

14 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

If you look you can see that many of them were simulation enthusiasts before they became professional pilots. That enthusiasm has carried on to this day and they are giving the simming community the benefit of their knowledge.

Dont let me half fill your half empty glass tho...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

You're just a ray of sunshine aren't you?

Stop being so cynical.

Some of these streamers have had complaints.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

You sound like a couple of the people over on the PMDG forums. When people asked the question about the nose down input. A couple of the usual pretend mods decided about questioning Blackbox711 credibility and trying to blame his hardware. Once RSR stepped in they never said a single thing afterwards not even an apology. Narcissists.

If it was not for Blackbox711 the problem would most likely still be showing. Another streamer said he never had the problem to be honest I expect nothing less from that certain streamer but people could literally see it in his video.

Edited by carlanthony24
  • Like 7

I have never partaken in the Randazzo show on the PMDG forums!

I wouldn't know what any of the PMDG forum people "Sound Like" either".

Nothing against PMDG either. Once the priduct releases to the masses it won't take long to see what quality the first release is.

Edited by tpete61

2 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

I have never partaken in the Randazzo show on the PMDG forums!

They didn't say you did.

Edited by Tuskin38