Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

The fact they have been around a "Long Time" means nothing.

There are many other developers that are on par with PMDG or even better. It's all subject to ones opinion.

The amount of time they took to develop an EFB was laughable! It's initial release was basically a disappointment for many.

Oh don't say that the PMDG bodyguards will call you out and labeled a hater. Carry on i'm just waiting for the G/D 777 release without drama that is all.

Later

Edited by JBDB-MD80
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, guenseli said:

Damned ... too late 😠

PMDG.png

Assume that's the real list price - about what I expected

People would literally bore you to tears with their opinion of PMDG and Randazzo. I've never come across a more tedious argument either way. 

Today is going to be a good day for people looking to fly this beautiful bird at last, would it be possible for people to shelve their pointless argument for one day at least?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, tpete61 said:

Frankly, it's the RSR/PMDG Defenders that seem to be all worked up today playing defense.

Come on it's just a game. Why all the defenders. Other products don't bring out the defenders like this company either and that is worth noting.

In my opinion, no one's even really here to defend them in itself. I'll be first one to call them out if they actually screw up, and I did several times. But there are people who work overtime to analyze everything Randazzo posts or PMDG does just to criticize something, and it's getting old. There's nothing wrong with disliking him or the company, but you don't have to shout that from the rooftops every 5 minutes and pollute every PMDG discussion with petty criticism or Randazzo's personality traits. We got it long ago. :wink:

Edited by threexgreen
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 6

JetPhotos | Airliners.net
Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

why are they making us wait ? it's not like they are still working on the product hours before release. I can't possibly imagine a valid reason to make us wait, other than just to torture us ?

• Upvote 1

I’ve been an Avsim member since 1998 and yet these release threads never get old 🍻

• Like 10
  • Upvote 1

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

3 minutes ago, cepact said:

why are they making us wait ? it's not like they are still working on the product hours before release. I can't possibly imagine a valid reason to make us wait, other than just to torture us ?

Didn't you see, they're in important meetings, not even joking haha 

3 minutes ago, cepact said:

Because they’re probably busy fortifying their website to handle all of the traffic. 

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, cepact said:

why are they making us wait ? 

Because they can as they are the GOAT (as they say). I think I will go fishing now and try back tomorrow. Just Joking.

Edited by JBDB-MD80
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Peter Z KCLE_EDDN said:

I’ve been an Avsim member since 1998 and yet these release threads never get old 🍻

I remember when Avsim was the website that would crash ahead of a release, everyone F5-ing the PMDG forums here.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

31 minutes ago, regis9 said:

Recuerdo cuando Avsim era el sitio web que colapsaba antes de un lanzamiento, y todos hacían F5 en los foros de PMDG aquí.

Now thank god there is more variety of addon to choose from, I don't doubt that pmdg's website will collapse when the 777 goes on sale.

PMDG website doesn't open right now...it's overloaded !!! Is it getting released??

CPU: 7800X3D | RAM: 64GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo CL32 | Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX GPU: Gigabyte RTX 4090 OC 

2 minutes ago, emsss78 said:

PMDG website doesn't open right now...it's overloaded !!! Is it getting released??

It's working for me.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Down for me stating it's overloaded.

Cancel that, back up again.

Edited by Car147

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 1x 2tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial 4tb Nvme M2 Drive