Do you guys want to laugh?

I fell asleep watching a movie on my iPad, at about 4:00 p.m. I open my eyes, check the pmdg 777 page on my iPhone and I think I see that it is on sale for $69.99. 

I run to the computer, where I still had the triple 7 sale screen for $324.xxx

F5

There are no changes

I go back to my iPhone and think... It's the cache, because I buy it from the iPhone (where I see wrong with the smaller font)

I go back to the PC, open my email, get the download link and the verification code. I download, and meanwhile, super sure of myself, I look at flightsim.to in case there is a new livery.

I click on install and it appears:

Repair

Remove

Reinstall

and I say... wait a minute...

I have bought the 737 800 again!!!!!

Then I run to the bathroom mirror, look at myself...

Indeed, I look like an word not allowed!!!

ha ha ha

pd
Opened a ticket and got a refund uff!

• Like 8

Just to break the flow here a bit - I had no idea the 777 was longer than the 747, its size is deceptive. Bloody hell.

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, El Diablito said:

Just to break the flow here a bit - I had no idea the 777 was longer than the 747, its size is deceptive. Bloody hell.

Then again, the 747-8 is the longest currently flying airliner. :biggrin:

Edited by threexgreen
  • Like 1

JetPhotos | Airliners.net
Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

9 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Down for me stating it's overloaded.

Cancel that, back up again.

It's back again...I thought I will see the 777 in the homepage..lol. Either way I'll buy it on Friday if it's released today

• Like 1

CPU: 7800X3D | RAM: 64GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo CL32 | Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX GPU: Gigabyte RTX 4090 OC 

4 minutes ago, threexgreen said:

Then again, the 747-8 is the longest currently flying airliner. :biggrin:

Ah yes, my bad, I should've typed 747-400!

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

Just now, El Diablito said:

Ah yes, my bad, I should've typed 747-400!

No worries, it was obvious you were referring to the 400. The 777-9 is longer than the 747-8 however, so you're technically correct!

• Like 1

JetPhotos | Airliners.net
Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

16 minutes ago, Flying-Hare said:

A description has already appeared on the site, but the price is still high))

They dropped the price, now $324,999,999.99...Can't pass that up 😉

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

2 hours ago, regis9 said:

Thanks for your contributions @Steve Dra !

No worries Mate.   Been doing it a while...and you've been supporting me from the beginning, and I honestly appreciate folks like you who take a few secs to acknowledge us freeware painters who give our creations to the community without cost. 😉   Plus I like painting when I know like-minded folks will get enjoyment out of them.

And don't think I forgot about your crazy Canuks....This one is being updated right now and roll out to flightsim.to next.  I just hope I can get it done today (I think I will...had to update the doors, all TEN of them!)

de5pjZ.jpg

And this one is in the hopper....but a ways back because it has gold replication issues (its HARD to create that gold effect, and get it close, trust me)

qunfmf.jpg

Check you PM Dave. 😉😉 

• Like 11

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

10 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

And this one is in the hopper....but a ways back because it has gold replication issues (its HARD to create that gold effect, and get it close, trust me)

qunfmf.jpg

Hey Steve!

Looking forward to your liveries...I had my eye on this one...glad to see that you picked it up!

Best regards, Rob

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rmeier said:

Hey Steve!

Looking forward to your liveries...I had my eye on this one...glad to see that you picked it up!

Best regards, Rob

Thanks my friend.

Long time Rob....no excuses except life outside simming/painting always gets in the way...you ALL know what I mean.

Hope you pick up some paints with her....there are a LOT out there. 😉

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

8 minutes ago, Farlis said:

Visual issues after covid 19 + hype and tinny fonts on my iphone explain my mistake. I have the entire collection for prepar3d msfs excepting the DC. This explained I got refunded immediately. 

but this post shows clearly the toxicity of todays community.

sad

• Like 2

@Steve Dra You know I appreciate your free efforts and time you put in for these awesome paints Steve, and I will be definitely adding many of yours to my livery fleet soon. This will be my first foray into flying the 777 in any sim, so I am looking forward to the new experience and enjoying it with some cool Steve Dra liveries to boot! 😊

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Now you guys stop interrupting me with all these nice comments...you know...ones I feel motivated to reply to...not most of the posts PMDG threads seem to attract.  I have 10 doors to re-do...among other touchups!

kTldSx.png

Just kidding....reply away...but if I don't reply in a timely manner, you know what I'm doing (what else would I be doing?, LOL)

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg